This DVD + R is good?

Philips DVD + R 16x ID: CMC MAG-M01-00 is good?

[QUOTE=gamer1987;2701076]Philips DVD + R 16x ID: CMC MAG-M01-00 is good?[/QUOTE]
I am very happy you are happy with that media. :doh:

[QUOTE=gamer1987;2701076]Philips DVD + R 16x ID: CMC MAG-M01-00 is good?[/QUOTE]

These media should be OK for non-critical use, at least if you have a modern (post 2007) DVDRW burner.

1 I have a dvd drive Samsung SH-S182F manufactured in 2007

2 the media Philips DVD + R 16x good durability and resistance?

3 What are the materials used in this media? are of good quality? which the dye is it?

Pepst and others use a lot of different brands, but no one can match your situation, your disks, or your drive model exactly. His opinion is the one I prefer, though. (Eu confio em sua opinião.)

Companies will not list their dye contents.
As empresas não irá listar seus conteúdos corante. (BING: Empresas não irão listar seu conteúdo de tintura.)

It is their secret.
Ele é o seu segredo. (BING: É o segredo deles.)

You can SEARCH for brands in our BLANK DVD MEDIA TESTS sub-forum.
Você pode pesquisar por marcas em nosso sub-fórum BLANK DVD MEDIA TESTS.
SEARCH = Pesquisar? Buscar? Procurar?

You must experiment.
Você deve experimentar.

Your experience will prove “good or bad”.
Somente sua experiência prova ‘bom ou ruim’.

1 I have a dvd drive Samsung SH-S182F manufactured in 2007

2 the media Philips DVD + R 16x good durability and resistance?

3 What are the materials used in this media? are of good quality? which the dye is it?

1. There’s no way to know without the MID of the discs. Are you asking about the CMC MAG-M01-00 discs pepst already provided you an answer for?

What is your native language?

Over on VideoHelp, there are posts about his being Brazilian, therefore “Portugese”. We’ll await his response, though, and see if my Google vs Bing Wars pay any dividends.