Think I'll have to sue Ducati, support for my bike is gone

vbimport

Hi all. :slight_smile:

Sorry to say but I got quite disappointed when Ducati withdraw my bike version Ducati 996. :a in favor for 998. :sad:

Any members wanna rise a class action against Ducati Co.?

Okay, let’s see at first :slight_smile:
How many of our members here own and/or ride Ducati? (Must be at least 1k’s+.)

Post please. :wink:

[I]Edit.[/I] One member asked me why the h**k do you need a killer machine running at 160 m/h at all?
My answer; I’m racing that’s all. And on “common” streets I follow the rules running at 50 or 70 m/h as the rest of the pack. Tha’s all.

so you got one because??? you wanted to look like Neo in the Matrix Reloaded?

its a bike dude…get over it…

get a REAL bike…like uhh a HARLEY!!

Aren’t harleys incredibly inefficient?

:iagree:

:iagree: You have my full support

[QUOTE=debro;2008649]Aren’t harleys incredibly inefficient?[/QUOTE]And not to mention ugly. I’ll keep my YZF R1 anyday. :stuck_out_tongue: (i only ever see Harleys in the mirrors anyway). :bigsmile:

BTW: Nice bike Pinto :wink:

Harley’s have much better re-sale value
Matter of fact, most of them appreciate while all the above bikes depreciate the moment you turn them on

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;2008497]so you got one because??? you wanted to look like Neo in the Matrix Reloaded?

its a bike dude…get over it…

get a REAL bike…like uhh a HARLEY!![/QUOTE]

Yeah. What SS said… :slight_smile: lol

[QUOTE=debro;2008649]Aren’t harleys incredibly inefficient?[/QUOTE]

They run, they retain their value, and the chicks dig them… What more could a person want… :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Dee-27;2008678]And not to mention ugly. I’ll keep my YZF R1 anyday. :stuck_out_tongue: (i only ever see Harleys in the mirrors anyway). :bigsmile:

BTW: Nice bike Pinto ;)[/QUOTE]

Funny Dee. Normally I would have some smart ass jap bike thing to say, but I think Dee would look good, even on an old POS moped. Besides, anybody who rides any bike, is okay in my book. Different strokes for different folks.

That said, I gotta tell everybody, that my club ranges from 400-700 members at any given time. We do a lot of charity rides, many with other groups who ride other bikes. Hands down, the kids, old timers, vets, handi-capped, and whoever, always loves the Harleys the most… By riding the Harley’s, we put smiles on our faces, and the faces of others. Ya just can’t beat feeling good that way… :slight_smile:

Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. I wanna go fast. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Dee-27;2008678]And not to mention ugly. I’ll keep my YZF R1 anyday. :stuck_out_tongue: (i only ever see Harleys in the mirrors anyway). :bigsmile:

BTW: Nice bike Pinto ;)[/QUOTE]

Only thing ugly on my Harley’s is me. LOL

I ride my Huffy cruiser back and forth to work. It has white-wall tires. It’s a chick magnet. It’s efficient. My wife likes me to ride it so she can use the car every day…Regards, huffydude gamma1 .:cool:

[QUOTE=debro;2008649]Aren’t harleys incredibly inefficient?[/QUOTE]

Yup, horribly over-priced and not very well built