Things that aren't

vbimport

Sometimes things seem to be something else when they aren’t;)

Do you mean something like this? :p:p:p

You mean like this? :o

hmm…

These:

also this

[QUOTE=diane7;2584852]also this [/QUOTE]

more

alright

I was going to post a picture of an honest politician but could not find one on google and I thought you could find anything on google

An honest politician, a kind lawyer and Santa Claus were walking down the street and saw a $20 bill. Which one picked it up??
Santa! The other two don’t exist!

You got that right Samlar I’ve never seen one.

More things that aren’t

This is Floating Mesa . If the clouds are right it actually looks better than this picture. This is an optical illusion that is supposed to make the top of the mesa look like it’s floating in air. The “white” stripe is a panel fence put there to create the illusion . This was put up by Stanley Marsh local eccentric(nut).
The same man that created the Cadillac Ranch.

Cholla You live in a great state I’d love to visit out West some day but there’s to much to see I wouldn’t know were to start.

There is a great deal to see just in Texas . Maybe its because I live in Texas but I would start with Arizona & Southern Utah & maybe try to see Yosemite in California at the same time.
The Grand Canyon is best on the North Rim .IMO , Then head North to catch Zion & Bryce National Parks in Utah. That alone would be a major amount to even see part of.
I’ve also been to Saguaro National park in S. Arizona & Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument . The giant cacti are amazing to me.
I haven’t had time to see near all of the western US & I’ve never been east of the Mississippi.

I got four more

[QUOTE=marloyd;2584936]Cholla You live in a great state I’d love to visit out West some day but there’s to much to see I wouldn’t know were to start.[/QUOTE]You should visit Yellowstone. There is a geyser there that erupts of a woman’s head every hour and a half or so.

:eek:

[QUOTE=Icy Mt.;2585127]You should visit Yellowstone. There is a geyser there that erupts of a woman’s head every hour and a half or so.[/QUOTE]

I don’t have to go to yellowstone to see that mind goes off more than that.He He wife that is.

Think twice before clicking here :stuck_out_tongue: