- Everyone has rolls when they bend over. Everyone
- When people say “you’re gorgeous,” believe them
- Arm flab is embarrassing
- You’re not stunning despite your body. You’re stunning because of your body.
- A guy can pick you up off your feet, and it won’t break his back
- You don’t need to exercise every day in order to feel better about yourself
- You’re allowed to fall in love with yourself. I promise.
Obviously it is relative. Depends on a person’s definition of fat. I would disagree on the Arm Flab being embarrassing though.
This pic is proof of that
There’s a saying among 4x4 truck enthusiasts…
The reason guys drive lifted vehicles is because fat chicks can’t jump.
Ever see the bumper sticker:
“Fat people are harder to kidnap”
Some people might describe me as fat… I’m 6’4" and a few cheese burgers short of 300lbs… I’d be real hard to kidnap, I’m armed and I shoot competitively.
I’m also tall enough to step into my lifted 4x4.
I have a step for my girlfriend to climb in.