There was something I was going to say

vbimport

But I am still trying to remember what it was

Been there, done that. I just can’t remember when it happened. :doh:

Memory loss is getting worse for me too. If I have more than three items to get at the store, I have to make a list. No choice.

I have the Here After disease. When I get up and go to another room or to the toolbox I forget what I am here after.

I have the Here After disease. When I get up and go to another room or to the toolbox I forget what I am here after.

Been There :iagree: Done That :smiley:

Ya’ll have it wrong. nothing wrong with our memory. it is just so full that it takes a long time to look into our brains and dig it out. Just think of it as a (in my case) 72 year old computer with an unlimited hard just the fastest one available at that time. searching and finding is slow. sometimes days later, be we do find it, finely.

1. Limit your Cannabis intake.
  2. … I forgot. :iagree:

[QUOTE=samlar;2782745]But I am still trying to remember what it was[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2782779]Memory loss is getting worse for me too. If I have more than three items to get at the store, I have to make a list. No choice.[/QUOTE]

What if you forget the list? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Dont despair we all forget things and it get worse as you get older. Why dont you just err well I will add it later.

As the Senior citizen of the forum, I can tell you all, it just gets worse. I can remember what happened in 1949, but I cant remember why I walked downstairs 5 minutes ago.:sad:

My wife owns an assisted living facility. A good percentage of patients have some form of Dementia. It seems in the early and mid stages of whatever the form may be, short term memory loss is a constant. However most remember the past clear as day. Sad… I’m 61 and I tell my wife jokingly, “If I get like that, give me a bath holding my head under the water from 3-5 minutes.” Life expectancy has gone from 55 years old to 70+ in a couple of generations.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2782843]As the Senior citizen of the forum, I can tell you all, it just gets worse. I can remember what happened in 1949, but I cant remember why I walked downstairs 5 minutes ago.:sad:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=alan1476;2782843]As the Senior citizen of the forum, I can tell you all, it just gets worse. I can remember what happened in 1949, but I cant remember why I walked downstairs 5 minutes ago.:sad:[/QUOTE]

Was it to make this post? :bigsmile:

TBH I find it harder to remember things even at my age and I think your brain fills up after a while. At least that’s my excuse! :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

My excuse is that nowadays i don’t care about that many things like i used to.

I forget everything anybody ever said about some worthless celebrity.

I remember almost everything my children tell me about their lives, school, etc.
But when they start talking about some tv serie or some worthless celebrity my bullshit filter kicks in heavily. :slight_smile: