There was no evidence he intended to break the law

vbimport

A judge Thursday set aside the conviction of Anna Nicole Smith’s lawyer and boyfriend, Howard K. Stern, saying there was no evidence he intended to break the law by using false names to obtain drug prescriptions for the actress.

The judge has also set aside several felony convictions against a doctor who was charged for her role in the death of Anna Nicole Smith.

Judge Robert Perry dismissed all but one conviction against Dr. Khristine Eroshevich. He reduced the remaining conviction to a misdemeanor, fined her $100 and ordered her to serve a short time on probation.

I got to remember the line there was no evidence he intended to break the law so if I kill someone someday I can use it. Just tell the judge I had no intent to break the law I just wanted to kill him.

[QUOTE=samlar;2567848]

I got to remember the line there was no evidence he intended to break the law so if I kill someone someday I can use it. Just tell the judge I had no intent to break the law I just wanted to kill him.[/QUOTE]

And so does money under the table…if your rich ahemm… You can get away with even Murder… :cop:

Money talks and the rich walks and poor people just go to jail :iagree:

I as I have got older and I mean older have figure out there is only one real truth and that is humans are the most stupid animal on earth and why God wants us in heaven is behond me. I am sure it is so he can show he also took cats and dogs to heaven and they have a higher position there than us.