There is just not enough to read

vbimport

OK I am bored read most news site checked here and did not see anything I had not already read. It sure is a same the Internet does not have more on it.

Read this already?
Browsed the entire reddit yet?

I’d recommend any of the John Grisham novels. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Carl Hiaasen’s new one is out, and typically great fun. Any of the Barbara Tuchman’s, too. Start with A PROUD TOWER, then maybe go back a few hundred years to A DISTANT MIRROR.

books did not think of that have not read a book in years did not know they still had books in print.:smiley: Did not even read a book until I was in the 9th grade and I have a English teacher who said we had to do six book reports and we would fail if we did not do them. I had a friend who was reading Hillbilly Pitcher so I check it out and read it. Got so into reading that I would have a book in my algebra book during class reading it instead of listen to Algebra teacher. My algebra grade went for A to C. I was hooked on books.
As I got older I have go away from books but my wife reads all the time. She every night sits in her chair with a TV on but she is always reading a book. Now she reads them on her Ipad best thing I ever gave her. Funny thing is she gets mad it I go into her room and turn off her tv even though she is not watching it. I am always in my man cave watching something on tv. Maybe
I should get back to reading instead of watching stargate and startrak seasons over and over. My problem with reading books was that I would not put it down I would stay up all night reading it. I have the same problem with puzzles and video games. My grand kids ask me at times why I do not play there video games since I am a computer person and I always say because if I get started I will not stop.
My wife knows that if someone brings me a computer with a problem that I will stay up all night for days if it takes it until I find the problem and fix it.
Maybe I got a problem do not know what you call the problem of not know when to stop something you are doing is called but I got it.

My wife has all of the John Grisham books and most of the others that movies have been made from. It hard to go to a movie for a novel that she does not say you should read the book it was better.

[QUOTE=samlar;2692153]My wife has all of the John Grisham books and most of the others that movies have been made from. It hard to go to a movie for a novel that she does not say you should read the book it was better.[/QUOTE]

Most of his books are superb!

If you’re looking for one to start you off read ‘The Street Lawyer’ and I guarantee you’ll be hooked.

[B]Wombler[/B]

so you want to get me hooked on books again might not be that bad a thing

[QUOTE=samlar;2692237]so you want to get me hooked on books again might not be that bad a thing[/QUOTE]

Reading is always a good thing. :wink:

And you’ll enjoy it too.

Convinced yet? :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Give this one a read if you like horror stories:
http://books.google.com/books/about/The_Dark_Descent.html?id=pNgZxdPETK0C

Or maybe this one if you like Authurian books

So what did you end up reading then samlar? :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2692610]So what did you end up reading then samlar? :)[/QUOTE] Samlar is reading the EULAs for all his installed software and now he is regretting his initial post. :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2692618]Samlar is reading the EULAs for all his installed software and now he is regretting his initial post. :p[/QUOTE]

Ah, so he’ll never be back then as EULAs take forever to read. :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]