The YouTube Video Thread!

vbimport
youtube
video

BigClive has a channel where he enjoys buying random potentially dodgy items off eBay to review.

I had to watch a follow-up video to even figure out what this flamey thingy is suppose to be… :smiley:

//youtu.be/WQjl5QAjvGk

I dare you to watch this. I double dare you to listen to it. I triple dare you to sing a long with it :slight_smile:

//youtu.be/dP9Wp6QVbsk

I watched it , I listened to it .
I didn’t sing along because it was mostly in German .
Could have done the “LaLa’s” but what’s the point of just doing part of a sing-along.

After you have fun singing you can go to Sweden and eat Swedish delicacy ‘Surströmming’. I actually dare you to eat this.:smiley:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2757371]After you have fun singing you can go to Sweden and eat Swedish delicacy ‘Surströmming’. I actually dare you to eat this.:D[/QUOTE]

I saw this posted once before but I didn’t look it up.
I’ll pass on the fermented Herring .

I don’t have a problem with regular canned fish.
In fact I like a lot of it.
Tuna, Salmon, Sardines are all good.
For non-flavored sardines I like the Crown Prince brisling ones.
For flavored ones I like packed in Louisiana Hot Sauce.
Jack Mackerel is a bit strong but I have eaten it.

[I]Surströmming[/I] is something that was mistakenly left out of the Geneva convention. It should have been banned in there, but probably nobody imagined that someone could actually be cruel enough to inflict it on non-Swedes.

Tesla’s new prototype charger. Set to music. NSFW?

//youtu.be/vYyzTLzXEcA

[QUOTE=alan1476;2757371]After you have fun singing you can go to Sweden and eat Swedish delicacy ‘Surströmming’. I actually dare you to eat this.:D[/QUOTE]And a little pinch of Snus afterwards.

Seriously, that Swedish people still exist is a bloody miracle.

Got an old PC lying around?

Then turn its CPU into a USB-powered hand-warmer…

//youtu.be/Bw2p-Dmn48U

//youtu.be/9ttfL7-BB7M

How to turn cheap white wine into a bubbly “Champagne”:

//youtu.be/rzDY3-PzEDw

Great music!

//youtu.be/xoWizpVLPe4

[B]Great music![/B]
If you call that music :wink:

[QUOTE=Seán;2760567]How to turn cheap white wine into a bubbly “Champagne”:

//youtu.be/rzDY3-PzEDw
[/QUOTE]

best comment

I didn’t have any reason to get a soda stream until now :flower:

WHY did I chuck my 70s one away :sad:

[QUOTE=Seán;2700671]Quick YouTube tag test, in this case a video of a 30kW light bulb. :cool:

//youtu.be/5sPjzWqSb2U

To insert a video, click the YouTube icon, then insert the video ID from the end of the “Share this video” link as follows:

[/QUOTE]

I dont knoe what happend to our youtube icon
now I am tired of tring and my videodoes not exsist

no is ek somma just demoerin was trying so nicely to spell everything right :eek::sad:

[I]well it worked now was suposed to be in Illusion thread
[/I]

[QUOTE=diane7;2762189]I dont knoe what happend to our youtube icon
now I am tired of tring and my videodoes not exsist

no is ek somma just demoerin was trying so nicely to spell everything right :eek::sad:

[I]well it worked now was suposed to be in Illusion thread
[/I][/QUOTE]

One letter was capitalized. It was supposed to be lowercase “k”; it changed to uppercase “K”. I don’t know why the first letter was capitalized, but YouTube video links are case-sensitive.

Jaaay! It finally arrived!

My new surprise box of things i will never need!

//youtu.be/xOIj2D6ylOM

Fed up with your kettle blowing its element? :doh:

Well, this deadly cup warmer is just the answer. :smiley:

//youtu.be/EViyccc2t9w

Remember the fancier Hi-Fi systems that could play both sides of a cassette tape?

This one sure went overboard on probably the world’s most sophisticated mechanism to play the reverse side!

//youtu.be/2CE_zmpHcWQ

[QUOTE=Seán;2769064]Remember the fancier Hi-Fi systems that could play both sides of a cassette tape?

This one sure went overboard on probably the world’s most sophisticated mechanism to play the reverse side!

//youtu.be/2CE_zmpHcWQ
[/QUOTE]

Didn’t Nakamichi also do this? I am not sure if I even write it correctly after all these years, but I am pretty sure they did turn the cassette too…