vbimport
youtube
video

//youtu.be/nO3rrPHQwbs

The Truth about junk mail…

//youtu.be/s3zjRcMnRNY

//youtu.be/IukDWhf7U9I
[B] OUCH![/B]

Winning Super Mario Bros. with the lowest score possible (500) - Easier said than done. :wink:

//youtu.be/4kvT0dywaF8

A story about this can be read on GameZone.

[QUOTE=Seán;2720026]Winning Super Mario Bros. with the lowest score possible (500) - Easier said than done. :wink:

A story about this can be read on GameZone.[/QUOTE]

[B]Brings back memories with my Boys eons ago [/B]:bigsmile:
[I]I watched the whole thing.[/I]

//youtu.be/RvLmcRZte78

[B]For those who want to learn the alphabet[/B]

Get out the eye bleach! (You’ll need it after this one)…:eek:

//youtu.be/W6DmHGYy_xk

//youtu.be/OTcdutIcEJ4

//youtu.be/TAZIvyAJfeM

The Light Bulb conspiracy - A documentary well worth watching.

Ever wonder why appliances doesn’t seem to last as long as they use to or that some seem to mysteriously fail?

//youtu.be/AfzQzGNYaiU

I actually saw this documentary several months ago, but a printer at work that “died” sure reminded me of how the documentary started about a failing Epson printer, except in my case it was a Brother multifunction.

Basically, the printer threw up an Error 46 while photocopying and said to check its troubleshooting guide. The guide said that there is a mechanical fault and to make sure there is no paper jam, foreign object, etc., otherwise get the printer serviced. Sure enough, I couldn’t find anything wrong and I couldn’t get the error to clear either.

With a quick Google search I found a guide showing a lengthy sequence of buttons to press, so I went through them one by one. Once I completed the sequence, the printer sprung back to life and started printing… Magic! :bigsmile:

Hazmat hell- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1LGKieTxY

[QUOTE=Seán;2720322]The Light Bulb conspiracy - A documentary well worth watching.

Ever wonder why appliances doesn’t seem to last as long as they use to or that some seem to mysteriously fail?

//youtu.be/AfzQzGNYaiU

I actually saw this documentary several months ago, but a printer at work that “died” sure reminded me of how the documentary started about a failing Epson printer, except in my case it was a Brother multifunction.

Basically, the printer threw up an Error 46 while photocopying and said to check its troubleshooting guide. The guide said that there is a mechanical fault and to make sure there is no paper jam, foreign object, etc., otherwise get the printer serviced. Sure enough, I couldn’t find anything wrong and I couldn’t get the error to clear either.

With a quick Google search I found a guide showing a lengthy sequence of buttons to press, so I went through them one by one. Once I completed the sequence, the printer sprung back to life and started printing… Magic! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I feel guilty of this. Once it’s broken, not trying to repair it but first stop, getting a new one in the store. Nevertheless, I can imagine that in competitive markets, reliable products are a consideration for people to buy it. E.g. cars are now more reliable than they’ve ever been.

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2720501]I feel guilty of this. Once it’s broken, not trying to repair it but first stop, getting a new one in the store. Nevertheless, I can imagine that in competitive markets, reliable products are a consideration for people to buy it. E.g. cars are now more reliable than they’ve ever been.[/QUOTE]

what gets me is the extended warranty they push,the product will last the length of the usual warranty ,and shortly fail after that warranty.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2720502]what gets me is the extended warranty they push,the product will last the length of the usual warranty ,and shortly fail after that warranty.[/QUOTE]
In the Annals of Appliantology we call that the ‘Warranty Switch’. Sony pioneered it back in the sixties…:cool:

[B]An alcoholic beverage ad to get you all choked u[/B]p.:flower:
[I]I don`t normaly click on TVads [/I]

//youtu.be/VteDp3IK-60

[I] edit[/I] [B]“Give that man a bells” [/B]is a typical South African saying.

//youtu.be/4Lki_IeM6bQ

[B]poor people are often the most generous:flower:[/B]

Exploding resisters in slow motion - Like a pyrotechnics display.

//youtu.be/ZHv6VkKBPGA

Quite impressive what a high speed camera can reveal of something that explodes in the blink of an eye.

[QUOTE=Seán;2722275]Exploding resisters in slow motion - Like a pyrotechnics display.

Quite impressive what a high speed camera can reveal of something that explodes in the blink of an eye.[/QUOTE]

That’s pretty amazing Seán!

I’d never have thought those bits would have flown off and exploded separately like that.

Fascinating to watch and spectacular too. :clap:

[B]Wombler[/B]

For sale Harmonia cheap -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRse9bMqqyI

Ok somebody try this and let me know if it works . http://www.wimp.com/carbrain/

this one is from post above I didn’t edit when I posted it

//youtu.be/21OwTUEiGGM