The world was created

And suddenly… there was Earth! :cool:

How is that possible? :eek:

How was the world created? :confused:

Looks like a religious war will start on this thread…

Why? That is not the intention of this thread. Anybody can believe what he or she wants. There is no proof the Earth was not created in six days.

Read the bold. You just said it :wink:

I meant

• There is no proof that the earth created in six days
  • There is no proof that the earth was not created in six days
  • There is no proof that shapeshifting ninja-pirates from the 7th dimension created the earth in seventeen days or less, give or take an hour.
  • There is no proof that shapeshifting ninja-pirates from the 7th dimension dit not create the earth in seventeen days or less, give or take an hour.

It was sneezed out of course. Anything else is just silly.

Now i could come back with some religious verses but i won’t :bigsmile: Religious war coming soon :rolleyes:

bless you

I always thought the world was nothing to sneeze at, but perhaps I was wrong? :smiley:

And now the silliness starts…

Your poll is wrong! I created it!

I never knew there actually were Swedish shapeshifting ninja-pirates from the 7th dimension. :eek:

You created the poll? Does that mean that you and Belvy are the same person with a split-personality? :smiley:

I voted for all the creation theories; they aren’t mutually exclusive and could very well all be true. :iagree:

There is no farting option in the poll? Why only sneezing? :sad:

Nah you’re all wrong it just sort of happened, bit like the human race. ( Not like a hippy happening before you all start on me). :bigsmile:

Just a sec…I´ll phone home and ask Mama

As a devout Pastafarian, I must say that I am deeply offended that you left “after drinking heavily” out of the above poll. Were it not for the somewhat dubious mention of “…pirates from the 7th dimension”, I was about to consider the referral of this thread to the church legal committee for further investigation as a possible hate crime.

However, I do believe the above piratey theory is a mis-translated reference to the divine pirates of my faith - as shape-shifting, inter-dimensional travel and other ninja-type skills are clearly marks of the divine. For now, I will assume this was all a misunderstanding and put it behind us. Please take care in the future to avoid such thoughtless postings.

-brendan

I want some of what your smoking/taking :iagree:

How can we be sure of that the world is created?

Are you suggesting we live in the past or something?
Are we just the inhabitants of a huge vpn tunnel?