The World Snooker Championship

Who do you think is going to win? Who are you rooting for? Funny moment? Magical shot?

This is just a thread to discuss any and all events in the World Snooker Championship.

I think O’Sullivan is going to win it this time, he’s been playing pretty good. Though I’m hoping that Steve Davis can do it again, that would rock.:iagree:

My mate ask me if I wanted to go and see the second round, because I live in Sheffield. I turned the offer down because I don’t think I could sit for that long without fidgeting or yelling summit or my phone going off !:bigsmile: Anyway I quite glad I decided not to go cos’ Ebdon (who would of played in that round if he got though) got knocked, so I saved myself a bit of money…

Chris

well after ronnie playing left-handed to whoop the other guys arse, my money is on him.

But seriously though… how pissed would you be, if a guy plays cack handed just to rub your nose in and show you how much better he actually is than you?

I wonder what rank he is left-handed?

O’Sullivan! Anyone with such a haircut deserves to win!
I am at loss when it comes to the rules though. Stupid english complicated no-you-cant-hit-that-ball-now-cause-you-hit-a-yellow-one-before-that-one -rules! But I’m learning :wink:

Originally posted by SSJGoku426
I think O’Sullivan is going to win it this time, he’s been playing pretty good. Though I’m hoping that Steve Davis can do it again, that would rock.:iagree:

I agree totally with you here. Go Steve. Anyone but Hendry.:frowning:

But seriously though… how pissed would you be, if a guy plays cack handed just to rub your nose in and show you how much better he actually is than you?

He keeps on doing it to different players. He says he gets bored.

steve has the best job in the world… He plays to start with and then “when” (not “if”(sorry but he’s had his day)) he gets knocked out, he then presents and still gets paid. :bow: :bow: :bow: Genius…

Wow. Double brackets get used. I know he’s had his day but I would still love him to win.

Yeah, 7 times would be sweet

Just finished my programming assignment… sorry am all braketed out :bigsmile:

Originally posted by hburrows83
Just finished my programming assignment… sorry am all braketed out :bigsmile:

Should of guessed. Make sure you havn’t missed one out. I know all about theat and then trying to find it again.

Go Steve , Go Steve, Go! Being a big fan of Steve in ‘his day’ and having watched all his matches (Yes!! I’m an insomniac…lmao), it would really rock if he were to win again.
In saying that we almost had a punch up in the first round, then some would be champion showing complete disrespect for his opponent, so I fear if ‘The Nugget’ did make it to the end the most controversial thing we would have to look forward to is whether he chalks his cue in between every shot or not.
Sorry Womble!! but my money is on Mr. Hendry!

Off on a tangent here! Do u remember that song by Chas and Dave along with the self styled pop star players of that era including Mr. Davis and Taylor among others? If so this is just a vain attempt to plant that catchy tune in your head for the rest of the evening lmao. For those of you too young to remember it, go get it from a P2P site you won’t be disappointed. It was an important piece of rock history in the making :slight_smile: Honestly it was !!!

If so this is just a vain attempt to plant that catchy tune in your head for the rest of the evening

:frowning: :a :frowning: :a :frowning: :a :frowning:

Damn that song is catchy :sad:

almost had a punch up in the first round

Bloody aussies :smiley: always hot headed and ruining the high grandure of such a gentleman’s sport :bigsmile:

Aaahhh, so Steve Davies is out, too bad. Hope to see him again next year.

I don’t like Hendry either, he is a good snookerplayer, I just don’t like him.

And O’Sullivan, well what can you say about him, except that he rules. I mean he’s 2-4 behind, starts playing left-handed shots and comes back to 4-4. That man is a snookergod.:cool:

:eek: :eek: :eek: He’s out??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

:a :a :a :a :a :a

Oh well! always look on the bright side of life! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

At least we can look forward to his near the knuckle, razor sharp and witty commentaries now. Just like how he plays his snooker.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Bumpetibump! And no Stephen Hendry! Blimey!
Also, I’ve learned the rules now. I liked the Ebdon-Holt match, those two are just each others opposites. Holt cant decide and looks and looks and looks and changes his mind, Ebdon doesnt show any emotional expression at all until the very end.

I want O’Sullivan to win as usual.

Go DAVIS!!!

Quite a match there with Day. Six hours. Made the ref earn his (substansial) pay.

To many balls on the table :iagree:

Where does this Mr I can pot from a thousand yards away Williams come from? I must have missed his titles

1/2 finals:

Fu - Ebdon
O’Sullivan - Dott

anything else than a O’Sullivan victory will be a surprise :wink:

anybody saw the game yesterday on Eurosport? I enjoyed whatching.