The World Cup 2006 thread

vbimport

Tomorrow starts the WC soccer in Germany!
Is anybody watching it? I know I am…
Who’s going to win?
Brasil or Argentina or maybe Germany?

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone started a World Cup thread :bigsmile:

I think a European team will win because:

1966 ENGLAND EUROPEAN
1970 BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA
1974 W. GERMANY EUROPEAN
1978 ARGENTINA SOUTH AMERICA
1982 ITALY EUROPEAN
1986 ARGENTINA SOUTH AMERICA
1990 GERMANY EUROPEAN
1994 BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA
1998 FRANCE EUROPEAN
2002 BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA
2006 ******* EUROPEAN :iagree:

Lol nice thinking nicadair but it wont be England then tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

hehe nah anyways i dunno hard to say,
If its a non europe team itll be between Brasil n Argentina (duh ;P)
If its a europe team id gamble on erm Portugal or Holland (hard one the predect these europe teams ;P)

Holland deserve to win it after losing the 1974 & 1978 final. :iagree:

Bah, we (England) deserve to win it after 30 years :bigsmile:

…and it won´t be Germany!

Sorry for the rest of the World but the CUP is heading back to good old ENGLAND. :bow: :bow: :bow:

NOOOOOOOO … not a World Cup 2006 thread … I hate football :a …

Warum nicht ist es Deutschland? :rolleyes:

[B]sorry, but i want anybody to win it apart from england[/B]

:bigsmile:

Humbug, we deserve to win it after 72 years! :kiss:

we (Scotland) would just like to be in it

As a commentator said on National TV this morning (FROM SCOTLAND), when Scots say they will support anyone except England, it just highlights their low self esteem and values.

How true.

C’MON ENGLAND

not low self esteem, but values yes,

why support the auld enemy :confused: what has the english football team did for us?, it’s like me, supporting celtic (which i do) and if celtic are not in a cup final and rangers are, and then support rangers just because there in the final, i don’t think so :bigsmile:
there’s no point in supporting a team if your going to change who you support half way through a tournament :wink:

but i will say something, you do have a very good chance to make to the quarter’s, semi’s or even the finals cringe :bigsmile:

I’m not religous in the faintest, but Celtic’s are the first results I watch for in Scotland.

I don’t know, its just that, even though England are in the finals, if any of the other ‘home’ countries were there, most of England would wish them well. I remember years ago, screaming for Eire to win. Maybe it’s just me, wrongly wanting the whole of the UK to pull together. But then again, what’s wrong with that !!

well i’m not much of a soccer fan…but i’d have to say Germany they have a good solid team and home country advantage has to count for something…

and if they dont’ win…well…then
England or Argentina or Mexico or Italy or Brazil maybe France or Spain…

but i’d be thinking France or Brazil as my other picks…

Football S_S, not soccer :slight_smile:

Alright, maybe you guys deserve a shot too. I’ll give in there :bigsmile:

why do you guys call soccer…football
football is football :slight_smile: soccer is soccer :bigsmile: