The Wolverine

vbimport

Unable to rip this title with v7.1.16.
Any Ideas? Thanks!

Hi, Would you please send us more information about your problem? v7.1.16 can not rip the whole disc or just some playlists of the disc? We need to confirm the problem firstly and then provide our assistance. Or you can also contact us with our support at support@aiseesoft.com

This is what happens:

Loading Playlist 00800.mpls (Finished:0/Total:24)

Failed to load Blu-ray, please try the following solutions:

1. Blu-ray Drive can not be read correctly, please make sure the Blu-ray Drive connection and your computer can identify it correctly.
    I checked this out and all is okay I ripped another Blu-ray and everything worked fine.

2. Blu-ray disc may be damaged, please check out.
    I can play the movie with no problems.

3. Blu-ray movie maybe the new Blu-ray version, please contact our support team for help.
    HELP?

Hi, now, we need to confirm with you the kind of your Blu-ray disc, BDMV or BDAV?
Please just open " my computer", find the loading Blu-ray disc, right click and choose open to display all structure of the disc, and then tell us its kind.
If you have tried other discs and please tell us how many discs do you have with the same problem?
Also, if you could send us the purchase link which used to buy this Blu-ray disc?
Maybe we need this disc for a further test.

Please see response in Red.

[QUOTE=Alice_here;2714644]Hi, now, we need to confirm with you the kind of your Blu-ray disc, BDMV or BDAV?
Please just open " my computer", find the loading Blu-ray disc, right click and choose open to display all structure of the disc, and then tell us its kind.
Directories on “The Wolverine” DVD: AACS, BDMV, BDSVM, CERTIFICATE
If you have tried other discs and please tell us how many discs do you have with the same problem?
None
Also, if you could send us the purchase link which used to buy this Blu-ray disc?
This DVD was a gift
Maybe we need this disc for a further test.[/QUOTE]

Hi, would you please send us your email address, our support will collect some other information to help solve the problem. Thanks

[QUOTE=Alice_here;2714900]Hi, would you please send us your email address, our support will collect some other information to help solve the problem. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Sorry SnowEagle I removed your e-mail address so you would not get spammed from all over the place.
You need to send your e-mail address to Alice by way of Private Message.

Thank You
bean55

Thanks for the info. Will send a private message.

[QUOTE=SnowEagle;2715238]Thanks for the info. Will send a private message.[/QUOTE]

Yeah these are public forums so we remove email addresses as a protection to our users from scanning mailbots.

Oh, and welcome to the forums BTW. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]