The "What did you get for Christmas?" thread

Someone had to do it. :wink:

Tell us what goodies you got, or gave to others…or maybe just gripe about the Christmas Tree sweater you received from Nan & Grandad :bigsmile:

Anyone wanna start? :slight_smile:

A cold…doest that count too?

Hi Arachne :flower:

I got a wallet, 3 pairs of pants and 3 8gb flash drives, also got plenty of gift cards :iagree::bigsmile:

any pictures with that sweater on?

A cold…poor Tax! Get well soon :slight_smile:

LOL Bean, thankfully the sweater I got from my mum was one I picked (a big sloppy wool mix in a mixture of blue and purple, lovely and soft it is!), no Christmas trees or reindeer sweaters here :bigsmile:

Seems flash drives are a popular choice, I bought both my mum and step dad some for Christmas :cool:

My step-brother bought his Dad an awesome mug - it’s got every curse word you can think of (except a certain C-word) plastered over it :bigsmile:

Hi Arachne :flower:

Blue and purple are a good combination. :iagree: I believe that would look very good on you.

Flash drives and gift cards are what I hear about most for gifts this year. :smiley:

Not sure I could handle a mug like that laying around :bigsmile:
Cursing is overrated as far as I am concerned anyway.

:bigsmile:

It was a modest haul this year. A couple of shirts, a diamond whetstone, golf balls, gift cards, a nifty little flashlight that has an integral tripod stand, and some snacks, like some candy coated cashews and roasted almonds.

Sadly, no sweater this year, which breaks a three year streak. Arachne is going to have to take my place in the Dare thread with a picture wearing her new wool sweater! :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

Swine flu… :frowning:

Velbon Sherpa 200R Tripod
Kata ATB-35-65 Tripod Bag
Ipod Touch 8G
Kicker HP541 Premium Over The Ear DJ Stereo Headphones

:cool::cool:

[QUOTE=soulsurvivor;2566123]Swine flu… :([/QUOTE]

A Swine Flu Vaccination…:Z

Yo-

Samsung over-the-range microwave and a GE 21 cuft frost free freezer for our new house.

Mrsmyke got a Maytag gas range with self clean convection oven, a GE dishwasher and a Samsung 26 cuft french door refrigerator with pullout bottom freezer with nifty LED interior lights-eh

A pair of socks (like every year) :slight_smile:
A Swiss Army knife (the model with every tool) :slight_smile:
A fountain pen (engraved with my name) :slight_smile:
Miscellaneous bottles of interesting fluids :smiley:

I got from my mother a logitech Z-523, and i will be giving her a Parker Jotter pen.

Also i had to buy a 5.1LG HT305SU sound system for my cousin, and also a 4Gb USB stick.

Also a bottle of Chivas Regal (12 yrs) and some Leffe beers for myself :bigsmile:

I got, aside from the sweater I mentioned earlier:

Some PJs and purple fluffy slippers
Some “Hello Kitty” stuff: bedsocks and a mug w/ hot chocolate & marshmallows :bigsmile:
Some “Monsoon” perfume

And my step-dad kindly gave me and my step-bro one of his laptops each :bigsmile:…I got his Tosh Satellite :bigsmile:

No colds or swine flu this year, thankfully! (Famous last words…:rolleyes: )

Nice, especially the Toshiba laptop, these babes are usually very solid devices. Which model did you get?

I got what I deserved… a bundle of switches and two lumps of coal. :bigsmile:

I really got 3 new jackets and a new shirt some candy a big stein/mug or what ever you call it
and a pocket knife, socks, and a bottle of British Sterling cologne and a bottle of English Leather
after shave lotion along with some butter cookies. :iagree:

got a new rav , sidearm holster and od jacket and some other bits and bats for the trip im about to make for the 5th time

so you guys know what im on about this is a rav

[QUOTE=marcus_667;2566412]got a new rav , sidearm holster and od jacket and some other bits and bats for the trip im about to make for the 5th time[/QUOTE]Let me guess: Negotiations with your bank account manager?

:bigsmile:

Michael

I got a new LG kommpacter vacuum cleaner and a new (used) car.

[QUOTE=vroom;2566330]Nice, especially the Toshiba laptop, these babes are usually very solid devices. Which model did you get?[/QUOTE]

It’s an older lappy, in fact I’ve inherited the first one he got (a present from my mum a couple of years back) - it’s a P200D-11R or something. Runs Vista nice though :smiley:

Hahaha…the candy and butter cookies sound yummy though, I bet you ate them all by now :wink:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :bigsmile:

Yes my bank managers a taliban :stuck_out_tongue: