The ultimate brainwash TV

vbimport

Which of the following choiches makes your mind go into an all time low. A state of coma where you barely know what's going on. Makes you go numb .. down .. zzz .. Yet you keep watching ..

Hard choice, had to go for something else. These so called “Uitzendingen door derden”. Political parties get a chance to make some commercial to win the election. Boy, you heard some awful crap on that one. Luckily they have cancelled them :bigsmile:

Pffff I don’t have a clue. It’s probably because I don’t watch any TV at all :slight_smile:

soap operas. So many twists and turns that your mind begins to unravel and after watching 30 minuites of “all my children” or “days of our lives” you begin to lose feeling in the left side of your body followed by complete paralysis and finally you turn into a 400 pound trailer park occupant.

CNN causes me a headache! It sais the news all together… :frowning:

At least, they’re not speaking in texas-cap-driver-dialect, so that I’m able to understand them…

Originally posted by alexnoe
At least, they’re not speaking in texas-cap-driver-dialect, so that I’m able to understand them…

Well, if they were talking “in texas-cap-driver-dialect” I could understand them better! I guess I’ve got used to it by the movies… :wink:

Soap Operas? They’re so twisted with midgets in drag, witchcraft, and what not, that you have to be pretty f*cked up in the first place to watch em. (hence the 400 pound trailer park occupant.)