The ultimate archive quality DVD

vbimport

“The disc, which is expected to last for the next 500 years, also holds the names of a quarter million Mars enthusiasts from around the world.”

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/05/photogalleries/marslander-photos/index.html

I wonder who made the disc? I want a few of those.

I hope it’s not RITEK G05 …

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2066956]I hope it’s not RITEK G05 …[/QUOTE]

LOL! :clap:

There is a “second round”, you can Send Your Name into Space with the Kepler Mission.
:clap:

Great… they can add our xenophobic sci-fi stories to their existing pile of intelligence:

Two aliens out in space were looking down on our planet.

The first alien said, “It seems the dominant life-forms on Earth have developed satellite-based weapons.”

The second alien asked, “Are they an emerging intelligence?”

“I don’t think so,” the first responded. “They have the weapons aimed at themselves.”

@tropic:
LOL for the story :bigsmile:, and a special LOL for the sig (it’s new, isn’t it?) :stuck_out_tongue: - BTW, graduated through Benqtherin, Liteonpuff, Plextindor or Ravencats?

Ravencat, of course. Thought in a vaccuum is my specialty. :wink:

[QUOTE=tropic;2078458]Ravencat, of course. Thought in a vaccuum is my specialty. ;)[/QUOTE]Aaaaaah, everything gets crystal clear now :slight_smile:

I’m glad you thing so :slight_smile: Cause I found the last 3 posts to be about as clear as mud.