The Twilight Saga Eclipse

has anyone been able to back their copy of the twighlight saga eclypse? DVD copy won’t even open it. nor will image burn

Some versions of this title have a new protection on them which requires an update to the program.

Normally these updates are pretty quick though.

[B]Wombler[/B]

The new ver that was released today still will not copy The Twilight Sage disk I have…Bummer

I have installed the newest version of DvdFab and I am still not able to back up Eclipse.

Me neither. 8055, R1 pathplayer on or off

Same here,it shuts down DVDFab while its reading the disk.Is this what happens to you ?

[QUOTE=Ojib;2561328]Same here,it shuts down DVDFab while its reading the disk.Is this what happens to you ?[/QUOTE]

keep getting read error report…
using new version of DVDFab(8055).

[QUOTE=baggman;2561359]keep getting read error report…
using new version of DVDFab(8055).[/QUOTE]
I even tried that new passkey verison to see if that worked and nothing happened just kept on running.

Then just watch the copy you bought until the new fix for your backup comes out, easy enough? :wink:

Same thing here just keeps on trying until the read error hit ignore and it starts all
over again until the read error again. :doh: Oh well maybe in a few days another fix
will be released that will work until then I’ll just have to be careful not to scratch
the original. I’m just going to put it up and not watch it until I can make a back up
of it so it won’t get all scratched up or then I’d have to:sad: :sad:

I did send Fengtao the IFO files from the DVD I found 13. DVD fab could not open disk to send them so I manually found them and sent them.

I reported it to dvd fab (fengtao)

Got a reply from Fengtao he says he’s working on it.Hopefully there will be a solution soon…

[QUOTE=Ojib;2561387]Got a reply from Fengtao he says he’s working on it.Hopefully there will be a solution soon…[/QUOTE]

I believe the solution is found in v8056-> http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-8-0-5-6-out-december-5-2010-a-318024/

[B]SJ[/B]

Don’t forget to let us know how you get on guys.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Yes 8056 works !!! Thanks Fengtao you’re awesome …

[QUOTE=Ojib;2561464]Yes 8056 works !!! Thanks Fengtao you’re awesome …[/QUOTE]

Excellent!

Thanks for confirming that. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

what about if i have dvd fab with “a license” and upgrade it to the new version, will it be asking me to provide the new “license send to my email” if yes im screwed

Thanx Fengtao :flower:
8056 works with DVD Fab & DVD Shrink
title 6 for full movie

how do you make this solved?