The system unable to find specified file,any help please

i am trying to download a file on bittorrent, buut when i press download torrent it keeps saying (unable to load (name of file) “the system can not find the file specified”).am i pressing the right one when it says save or run i always press run :confused: thanks
if i am not allowed to ask questions like this please let me know :confused:

I think that the error is due to a wrongly written link on the site where you are trying to download that torrent.

The better option is write a message to the site admin reporting the error :slight_smile:

thanks for your quick reply but i have just tried a few other files and it still says the same message

If many or all links give an error, then the site is gone in my opinion. Only the site admin can solve this issue

Try Save rather than Run and download the torrent file & then open that in your bit torrent client application.

must not have any torrent software installed?

[QUOTE=killy1234;1891248]i am trying to download a file on bittorrent, buut when i press download torrent it keeps saying (unable to load (name of file) “the system can not find the file specified”).am i pressing the right one when it says save or run i always press run :confused: thanks
if i am not allowed to ask questions like this please let me know :confused:[/QUOTE]

Hi.
I had also faced the same problem with bit torrent.Do one thing do not save the torrent just click on open and then run the torrent it will work.