The State of Texas allows blind hunters to use lasersighting devices?

Tis the season of good will to all. :flower:
Group hugs for all and ex-modelatols. :kiss:

Awww, Dee’s getting mushy :flower:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Don’t bet on it :wink:

whistles innocently

Yeah, I can see that whip behind your back :wink:

Some of us could use a group spanking instead :bigsmile:

A good spanking could be arranged. :smiley: :iagree:

At the risk of going even more OT, I feel I should point out that you’ll have all the guys queueing up with an offer like that :wink: :bigsmile:

I thought everything in the LR was off-topic :confused:

I’m d(h)eadin’ for Texas :cool: bless them yankees :wink:

Are you sure about that:D

Well, if I wasn’t sure then, I’m certain now :wink:

Form an orderly queue here please guys, no pushing. One at a time please.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

From blind hunters with laser devices to leather whips in just a day!!!And you all guys think its the swedes whos the loonies…

I’m Sorry If I offended any one. I was a bit ticked the other day because, my girlfriend dumped me and I was going steady with her for about a year. She said she found some one else. The idea is great. As for any other thing I said, please discard it. I don’t want my political views to get in the way of friendship, cause I consider every one at cdfreaks my online friends and hope you do think of me as a online friend too. If you don’t, I understand.

Yo-

Accepted - and thank you for disclosing that - I know it was not easy for you to do or admit - big thing to do-eh!

Man that sucks. :frowning:

We all have off days. Thanks for letting us know, takes guts to apologise for something in public :iagree:

:flower: Hope you’re feeling ok - very brave to make that post :flower:

Dude!

Dick shot someone in the arse!
I think that’s very funny … and so very swedish :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you suggesting there is something wrong with mexicans? What are you, some kind of racist?

And you are welcome to you opinion, as well as everyone else.
Discuss your difference in opinion on yahoo … they like flamewars :stuck_out_tongue:
Or post a poll.

Are these terrorists on par with the weapons of mass destruction?
I can’t help but notice that they didn’t find those either :stuck_out_tongue:

Yawn Who the hell is John kerry? Some sort of political figure in the USA? Yawn

Me either. What’s your point?

At any rate, you’re better off without the evil wench anyway … Could have been worse … she could have nicked off with $10K worth of rings too :wink:

So you are familiar with the Swedish Midsommarfest i Dalarna??:eek:

Aww man. That sucks big time.

The idea is great. As for any other thing I said, please discard it. I don’t want my political views to get in the way of friendship, cause I consider every one at cdfreaks my online friends and hope you do think of me as a online friend too. If you don’t, I understand.
No problemo. I had a great laugh about it.