The Solution For Copy Control Technology

vbimport

The best thing to do is to go and download a small application called CD Manipulator , this should definately do the job :bigsmile: … it’s the only one which could read the WHOLE CD , all the audio tracks and not just saying that the data or sectors are unreadable like others programs did.It’s the ultimate solution of all I’ve tried … believe me I’ve tried a lot of cd rippers , iso extractors and cd diagnostics since the last week.I don’t remember exactly where I got this app but with google you 'll find it for sure.
I’d like to thank damiandimitri for his suggestions and holyCow (I’m in the moo-moo land man…!).
And now I’m in the need to say loud and clear …
EMI TAKE A BIG STEP AND COME AND KISS MY A** !!!:bigsmile:

My search with Google turned up with a bunch of Japanese sites. I wish there was documentation for it in English. How can this software solve this problem (protected audio CDs) when it is hardware dependent?

I found it over here

http://www.softnews.ro/public/scripts/downloadhero/3-1-11/

Good luck !

Or is it illegal to post an url ?

Originally posted by Billymj23
The best thing to do is to go and download a small application called CD Manipulator , this should definately do the job :bigsmile: … it’s the only one which could read the WHOLE CD , all the audio tracks and not just saying that the data or sectors are unreadable like others programs did.It’s the ultimate solution of all I’ve tried … believe me I’ve tried a lot of cd rippers , iso extractors and cd diagnostics since the last week.I don’t remember exactly where I got this app but with google you 'll find it for sure.
I’d like to thank damiandimitri for his suggestions and holyCow (I’m in the moo-moo land man…!).
And now I’m in the need to say loud and clear …
EMI TAKE A BIG STEP AND COME AND KISS MY A** !!!:bigsmile:

You are welcome,but in your case I would leve that cdrwin/clonecd/eac/whatever clone and use PlexTools since you´ve got a Plextor and Plextor/PlexTools combination is a excellent DAE ripper.You could read here for a start in that matter.As Pirate80 stated the ability to cut corrupted audio disc “protection” is hw based.

Or is it illegal to post an url ?

Nah,Dolf,as long as you’re not wearing a scarf on your head,with a patch over your eye,it’s ok…:cool: