The Sims 2

vbimport

thanks razor, as we thought 9well you thought, i ad a fair idea it would be safedisk but you never know, they might try something like tegas or startforce 3.

ben

p.s. did you buy it or get it by “other means”? :wink:

oh, of course i bought!!! :cop:

original! i just know the people from the shop really good… :wink: and today it was shipped and then i got a phone call… :bigsmile:

btw: this game rocks!!! just been playing it for half an hour and it’s great… sooooooooo many cool new things - this is what sims 1 was supposed to be in my thoughts… :slight_smile:

are the grafix abit like the PS2 version, they look like it in the screenshots i have seen :slight_smile:

btw. the reason i thought u downloaded it was 'coz pirate copies have been flying round the interent since last week, illegal downloading aint for me though, im waiting untill friday to buy a genuine copy for £40 ($75)… :cop:

continue discussion here, please only list protections found in the protection list thread… thanks

2 posts…this one with no real constructive talk
£40 sucks dude, £24 for me :slight_smile:
sims 2 was rated 82% by PcZone.

92% in PC Gamer. I find PC Zone is always a harsh magazine.

@merther02£24, but is it going to come on friday and inc. vat and delivery?

No, but monday will do me fine :stuck_out_tongue: and yes inc vat etc.

oh ok, well me rather pay £14 and play it friday… pathetic isnt it… waited months without problems and am desperate over a few days :slight_smile:

half life 2…duke nukem, bastards my never see the light i reckon.

what?

@ Razor - if you scan the cd directly does it show up as sd 3.2 or do you have to install it first?

Thanks

no, it just sais “signs for sd 2 found on disc… bla bla bla…”

this is just because of quick sector scan…

graphics are really cool - the faces are the best… perfect face-animation…!

btw: i don’t download that much - i’m on a 56k connection… :frowning:

Thanks Razor…that would explain the screenshots of the game being scanned that i found.

poor razor on 56k :sad:, guess you live in a rural area and cant get broadband :sad:

• ben :slight_smile:

right, broadband NOT available here… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

oh well… at least on 56k you are less likely to get hacked… how much is sattelite broadband p/m i think that is avalable everwhere.

• ben :slight_smile: