The silly interface of Nero 6 OEM

vbimport

Today I installed the Nero 6 OEM that came with my new Lite on DVD burner, as that burner is not supported by the latest Nero 5.

It opens up to this silly wizard-type “Nero Express” or even sillier “Nero SmartStart” interface?!? :a :confused:

What the heck? Is there some way to use the normal type of interface from Nero 5? I can’t stand this hand-holding wizard way of doing things. I just want to use the program, not be shown pretty icons.

Uhm nevermind, I solved the problem. :rolleyes: :o :bigsmile:

well, how did u do that?!? i am interested in this post cause i too think wizard interfaces are very annoying, and i am hoping there is a switch for NVE3 to get it out of that mode? thanks!
jigs

I just use the Nero Burning ROM shortcut rather that the exasperating StartSmart or Express shortcuts.

Yeah, mine didn’t have that.

And then I installed the version I downloaded from their website and used the OEM serial number that came with my DVD Writer, and then I had the regular shortcut.

But then for some reason, the regular shortcut started opening the Express version. :confused:

I have downgraded back to Nero 5.5 for now as the OEM license doesn’t allow use of the Wave Editor or ImageDrive. I don’t like the idea of paying a whole US$50 upgrade only to use the same features, but with support for my new drive.