The Scout2.3 Protection Scanner

Has anyone else managed to get this software running on Windows XP SP1? won’t even work in compatibilty mode. :frowning: Yet Scout EasyScan German works a treat;)

So what is going on?:confused:

Greets The Diplomat:D

Does the programe Crash when you try and open it ?

it is doing that on my Pc I am also running Xp

:slight_smile:

Just install Scout 2.2 final and install 2.3 to update:

Originally posted by jellybelly
Just install Scout 2.2 final and install 2.3 to update:

Everytime I clicked on the icon too run the program it wouldn’t do anything at all. I now need too re-download Scout2.2 again. :frowning:

Greets The Diplomat:D

Did the trick my mate, installed 2.2 and then 2.3 and bingo it works :slight_smile: Thanx for the help.:cool:

I’ve never been able to get 2.3 to run properly on my system so I just switched back to 2.2.

I hadn’t even realized a new version was out. 2.3 doesn’t work on my system though (also XP). Just get the error report dialog. 2.2 works fine.

Originally posted by BadReligionPR
I hadn’t even realized a new version was out. 2.3 doesn’t work on my system though (also XP). Just get the error report dialog. 2.2 works fine.

The only reason I knew about this version is because I spend alot of time on-line scouring around to see what new releases there are.:bigsmile:

Hmm the cookie that stores my info for this site gets deleted now and again :confused: , good job I have a good memory of my u/n and p/w. Mind you how can you forget a name like intercept <
:rolleyes:

Greets from The Diplomat :smiley: