The record industry has a burning question - we have the answer?

vbimport

I just posted the article The record industry has a burning question - we have the answer?.

According to research company Ipsos-Reid the record industry should be happy with filesharing instead of trying to shut it down. Their latest research has an intresting results, most people asked…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/4016-The-record-industry-has-a-burning-question---we-have-the-answer.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/4016-The-record-industry-has-a-burning-question---we-have-the-answer.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Well I’m sure the decline in quality of music in recent years has a lot to do with it too. I started buying new cd’s very infrequently before I started downloading and burning. I used to buy at least one a week. However there are some CD’s I would have purchased if they weren’t released as Advanced rips. THere are some albums I am sick of months before they are even playing the first single on the radio. Piracy is killing the industry, but I beleive it is justified as a form of self defense. I am defending my poor starving graduate student wallet from the attack of $18 shit CD’s

“but I beleive it is justified as a form of self defense. I am defending my poor starving graduate student wallet from the attack of $18 shit CD’s” That is a lame excuse if you ask me; a) no one forces you to buy cd’s b) cd’s are not basic needs like; food etc Or you admit you steal stuff from them or you just shut up. According to your excuse it would also be justified to rob my local bmw dealer, cause I also want to defent my poor graduate wallet from the attack of 30.000€ cars :stuck_out_tongue:

I justify my stealing of music because it pisses off little shit-sacks like errorken.

Music CD prices are just to high in the UK, the record companies brought this on themselves. :4

usual price 4 a music cd here in Finland…20€…I pay it with pleasure if the music is good…

One time me and my friends stole a BMW. Which had stolen CDs in it. Only to find out that the car was from a guy who worked for th RIAA. He was cheating out artist and the I.R.S., but was donating it to starving inner city kids who stole from other people anyways. Just Kidding.

Might be info like this that will encourage hillary to engage her brain before she puts her mouth in gear…:7