The Premier league

Well well, both Arsenal and Liverpool have been kicked out of the European leaque and ManU have a good chance of winning if they beat Real Madrid. They have already qualified for the Champions leaque. :smiley:

LiverPool got relegated to the UEFA league so they will be stuck in that now. :wink: they have had a real bad streak so far and will not even have a chance for the Premier league cup. ManU had a bad start and look where the red devils are now?

Arsenal have picked up a few draws along the way and if they carry on and start losing more games the title will belong too ManU. Premier Table results so far Arsenal 66 points ManU 64 Points and LiverPool 52 points thats 12 behind ManU and 14 behind Arsenal. So Liverpool would need too win 4 games too equalise with ManU and 5 games to go one point ahead of Arsenal! ManU and Arsenal have lost 5 games each, Liverpool have lost 7 games. Newcastle are a theat with 61 points. I recon there is a big chance that ManU could pick up the European cup and the Premier cup if our team are fighting fit and we donā€™t get constantly hacked and injuries against our players. Some of the Referees decisions are mind numbing, I think some set out too make poor decisions on ManUā€™s behalf and give the other team a chance. Well I can say is FK the refs bad decisions and give yellow/Red cards too the other side. ManU play football the Europeans play hocky and the B****s dive too try and get a penalty. :frowning: maybe the refs are paid a nice backhander too give ManU a hard time, corruption is what it is called. :frowning:

Anyone else like to air their views on who will win this year:bow:

i would say ManU will win the premiership and also champions league.

MANCHESTER UNITED RULEZZZā€¦

Anyone else like to air their views on who will win this year

Not really!!! Itā€™s only going to end up as a war between whoā€™s the best team.

ā€œMan Uā€™s bestā€¦No Arsenalā€™s bestā€¦No Man Uā€¦No arsenalā€¦Man Uā€¦Arsenalā€¦Man Uā€¦Arsenalā€¦Man Uā€¦Arsenalā€¦Man Uā€¦Arsenalā€¦Man Uā€¦Arsenalā€¦Man Uā€¦Arsenalā€¦Man Uā€¦Arsenalā€¦Man Uā€¦Arsenalā€¦Man Uā€¦Arsenalā€¦Man Uā€¦Arsenalā€¦Man Uā€¦Arsenalā€¦Man Uā€¦Arsenalā€¦Man Uā€¦Arsenalā€¦Man Uā€¦Arsenalā€¦Man Uā€¦Arsenalā€¦Man Uā€¦Arsenalā€¦Man Uā€¦Arsenal and so onā€¦ā€