The Other Guys

vbimport

Anyone having problems backing up The other guys. I can’t get it to work and I am using the latest DvdFab software.
Thanks

No problem here Try version 7.0.9.2 if you have it.

[QUOTE=captaincancerstix;2563449]Anyone having problems backing up The other guys. I can’t get it to work and I am using the latest DvdFab software.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

You didn’t say whether it was the blu ray or standard DVD, nor what edition of this disk you had a problem with. There are 2 different blu ray versions (one is a 2 disk package – one blu ray and one standard DVD). There are also 2 different standard DVD editions (one is the unrated extended version and the other is the theatrical vesion). I’ve seen posts where people have a problem with one version and not the other of other movies using the same version number of DVDFAB.
Anyway, DVDFAB 8.0.50 backed up the theatrical version fine for me.

Having the same problem backing up my movie. I’ve tried latest version and 7.0.7.0.

Just keep on the opening source windows. Disabled and enable pathplayer

No response.

Tried anydvd as well.

Allright. Problem solved. Just set it to ALWAYS ENABLE PATHPLAYER.

I just don’t get it. Why DVDFab won’t just work on pathplayer when necessary.

[QUOTE=Dragoneyes;2564076]Allright. Problem solved. Just set it to ALWAYS ENABLE PATHPLAYER.

[B]I just don’t get it. Why DVDFab won’t just work on pathplayer when necessary[/B].[/QUOTE]

Could be that there are more important issues to work on, since simply changing the setting works does put this known bug on the low priority to do list.