The Orphanage

vbimport

Has anyone tried the new Guillermo Del Toro movie “The Orphanage” yet? It was put out by New Line and it just sits (I shut down after 30 mins) of trying to read the disc…

I am using version Platinum 4.1.2.0.

I downloaded the new Beta 5 but it says I need to update my key that expired on Oct 10 2000 but I just bought platinum July 26 2007? (I already posted a question about this problem).

Anyways, any help would be appreciated…

Theresa
Cloud Dancer

disable pathplayer…i did it this morning and it came out good

[quote=acuariano;2049910]disable pathplayer…i did it this morning and it came out good[/quote] Ditto::iagree::iagree:

Region 1 with pathplayer enabled and movie only.
No problems with burning this movie.

Same here Region1, disc came out perfect and I even watched all the way through and I usually dont like subtitled movies but this one was pretty good.:iagree:

I disabled Path Finder like you suggested and added Spanish as one of the audio soundtracks and yes, it worked great. Not sure if that was necessary but since the movie was in Spanish, I added the language just in case… :>)

Thanks everyone!

I hope you added the English subtitles.

dvdfab will not read the dvd
how do i disable path player as some suggested abd how do i
put it back
thanks

how do i disable path player and then put it back
thanks

[quote=sammd70;2052781]how do i disable path player and then put it back
thanks[/quote]

The point seems to be moot as the new version - 5015 should have the fix for that.

Otherwise just go to the settings --> Pathplayer, and enable or disable as necessary

[QUOTE=alan1476;2050122]Same here Region1, disc came out perfect and I even watched all the way through and I usually dont like subtitled movies but this one was pretty good.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

You’ve just put me off that one Alan! :slight_smile:

I know I’m probably missing out but I’m one of those people that likes analysing scenes intensely and I dislike having to read subtitles while trying to concentrate on the action.

Each to his own though. :cool:

[B]Wombler[/B]