The NHS is selling your (private) data. Here is the price list

vbimport

Original URL: http://www.hscic.gov.uk/media/12443/data-linkage-service-charges-2013-2014-updated/pdf/dles_service_charges__2013_14_V10_050913.pdf

Original link to pdf: http://www.hscic.gov.uk/media/12443/data-linkage-service-charges-2013-2014-updated/pdf/dles_service_charges__2013_14_V10_050913.pdf

The HSCIC is publicly funded and we therefore operate on a cost recovery basis. We do not charge for data itself but we do apply charges to cover the costs of processing and delivering our service.

Where possible, HSCIC data is made available as open data.

Further details are available via our web page at www.hscic.gov.uk/dles

But thank the heavens, it’s anonymised!

Your GP records are going to the HSCIC as pseudoanonymised information, which as has been said does indeed include your NHS number, date of birth and postcode. The HSCIC will then build up a database of this information. They can indeed pass on certain of this information to certain external interested parties, although when they do this the data becomes truly anonymised as opposed to pseudoanoymised.

I feel so much better now…

Awww geez, and because your government decided that you cannot be trusted with firearms you cannot march the people responsible to the gallows at gunpoint and HANG THEM as SHOULD be done…

@ DeGroot

Well, why march people at gunpoint to hang them. It’s kinda irrational if you ask me.
Why not produce your guns to justify YOUR law.

[QUOTE=BeeR_DoG;2717898]@ DeGroot

[B]Well, why march people at gunpoint to hang them.[/B] It’s kinda irrational if you ask me.
Why not produce your guns to justify YOUR law.[/QUOTE]

Because it is a lot easier to shoot them in the leg than to chase them down if they decide to make a run for it.

[QUOTE=UTR;2717901]Because it is a lot easier to shoot them in the leg than to chase them down if they decide to make a run for it.[/QUOTE]

And they don’t do this already… :eek:

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2718023]And they don’t do this already… :eek:[/QUOTE]

Not in the UK. :wink:

Maybe I missed it, do they charge extra for the un-anonymizer keys??? :stuck_out_tongue:

My private data folder is empty my wife did not like the pictures in it.

[QUOTE=UTR;2718028]Not in the UK. ;)[/QUOTE]

Really there was this past story that made headlines there in UK where officer shot a passerby sitting on the park bench or when a suspect surrender on the ground with hands extended and was shot in the back? So your going to say there wasn’t such happenings now???