The neXters (Chat Thread)

Okay folks the merging of several threads has placed the posts out of sequence so I’ve quoted StormJumper’s welcome message here. Have fun neXters :smiley:

Good Morning All you neXters :flower:

Hope your Friday is a good smooth day :smiley:

Hey Bean we are on the right side of the dirt so it’s gonna be a great day :slight_smile:

Morning Mr. Bean

Morning Jimbo

How’s your testing going ?

Morning Dave, now all we need is the Storm and the Doc

Morning Jim, man you’re quick to see the green online icon :bigsmile:
And good morning to you too Mr. Bean.

Morning Dave

You now SJ and the Doc

There sleeping there life away :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=bean55;2444882]Morning Dave

You now SJ and the Doc

There sleeping there life away :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Storm sleeping? Kind of like Big Foot sightings, does anyone have a picture to prove he ever sleeps :flower:

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2445403]I guess all is just good besides the few things mentioned? Morning neXters getting ready to head out to eat with the wife.[/QUOTE]

Good morning Dr. Who

Enjoy your breakfast and we’ll see you when you get back :flower:

Night neXters going to watch some TV then go to bed be on early in the morning.

Morning neXters, I am back in full swing today. Well after I take the wife to work in a half hour then get my coffee.

Morning Dr Who

Did not know you were anything but Full Swing :smiley:

And a Good Morning to the rest of the neXters :bigsmile:

Yea last week was the wife’s vacation so had to do a lot of stuff that she wanted to do since she didn’t have to go to work.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2446227]Morning neXters, I am back in full swing today. Well after I take the wife to work in a half hour then get my coffee.[/QUOTE]

And a good morning to you Dr. Who :flower:
I see you also like the name neXters for the users :bigsmile: had a feeling it would catch on :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

Good Morning SJ :smiley:

Did you have a nice weekend ? :bigsmile:

Yea catchy it is. Had to lay down for a bit due to back pain.

[QUOTE=bean55;2446270]Good Morning SJ :smiley:

Did you have a nice weekend ? :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Well I guess I should yes since my weekend started back in 1995 and it has not ended yet :bigsmile:

LOL, I start PT tomorrow to see if I can reduce my pain levels. So hope to see my nightmare over soon.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2446325]LOL, I start PT tomorrow to see if I can reduce my pain levels. So hope to see my nightmare over soon.[/QUOTE]

We are wishing you the best here, hopefully it does help a lot. :smiley: