The New shoes do not fit the same as old one

I know change it what makes the world keep going, but the new cdfreaks is like a new shoe it does not fit as good as the old and it will take time before I like the fit. I am sure I will in time.

WTH? I agree 100%

The forum looks a mess too. Very difficult to navigate. Oh well I did not use CDFreaks much for a long time. Just read the front pages every now and then. Looks like I shall be dumping this site entirely.

Switch to the cd freaks 2.0 style and maybe you guys will be happier. Thats the style I use and the forums look like what I’m used to again. It changed back to default when the new system took over and I had to redo it again.

[QUOTE=DeadMan;2458098]WTH? I agree 100%

The forum looks a mess too. Very difficult to navigate. Oh well I did not use CDFreaks much for a long time. Just read the front pages every now and then. Looks like I shall be dumping this site entirely.[/QUOTE]

Dump cdfreaks never never never I think I would dump my wife first. Well maybe not she better to be in bed with but I would never dump cdfreaks it is like a second home to me. I was just saying it will take time to get used to.

[QUOTE=samlar;2458167]Dump cdfreaks never never never I think I would dump my wife first. Well maybe not she better to be in bed with but I would never dump cdfreaks it is like a second home to me. I was just saying it will take time to get used to.[/QUOTE]

LOL! I think your wife might have a different view on that! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

It just seems a little spread out. With no blue boxes around the topics and all those little corral lines I feel like a cow that has been left to wander a bit, but all the food is still there. Moo.

I use the Google Siteopt Test Template & like it for my monitor.
A friend with 98 uses CD Freaks v1.0 Style because it works better with the resolution on his CRT monitor.
I would like to see a larger log in button .

Thanks Cholla, I didn’t even see the option for changing the template style.Duh!

This forum is to essential for me to even think about leaving. Not all good things last forever and I will enjoy this as long as it lasts.

Then don’t wear shoes…Problem solved…

but my feet stink