The new Coca cola product

The Coca cola company today announced that in january 2006, a new beverage called “Coca blak” will be introduced. Coca blak is a mix of Coca Cola with coffee extracts. It should have a stimulating effect and is intended for grown ups only.

I just can’t wait…sounds great to me (yes, energy drink addict)… what about you?

YEK :rolleyes:

Better :iagree:

I’ll probably prefer to drink a Coca Cola and a good coffee (you know, I’m italian… :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile: )

ET

Just wondering, when did you guys come up with the random god option thing? And is it just some kind of fun choice, or does it actually have some obsure meaning? (sorry for the n00b question :()

It has become a stupid habit of our forums :). First we started about talking underwear on the head… then about… and then… and then… and then, we just made up that god option (as in the power to do anything) for whatever random action one’d like to pick.

The good The bad The chosen few :bigsmile:

“Just wondering, when did you guys come up with the random god option thing? And is it just some kind of fun choice, or does it actually have some obsure meaning?”

Why want to talk about your short size :eek:

“I’ll probably prefer to drink a Coca Cola and a good coffee (you know, I’m italian…”

Hell yea Expresso. Got my machine right here :iagree:

Okay, cool, thanks for clearing that up for me

Ditto! :bigsmile:

Ditto 2 (I’m Dutch :flower: )

Got to go with god option so I can wear underwear on my head. :wink:

I stick with iced tea or a Dr. Pepper. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t drink coffee :stuck_out_tongue:

Coke & Coffee sounds as appetising as garlic snails :stuck_out_tongue:

I reserve judgment till I try it with 50% hard liqour, 50% new coke!!!

Yuck. Alcohol + coffee flavor definitely does not mix well. Vodka + red bull on the other hand… :eek: :iagree:

Coffee done with alcohol can actually be quite good. There use to be this liquor (sheridans) that had a dual chamber bottle with coffee liquor on one side, this white stuff that tasted like vanilla ice cream on the other. You poured one at a time and one floated on top of the other. That stuff was exelent!!! I worked at a liquor store way back when so I was always trying something new and that was my favorite. Then again, we tried just about everything the liquor store had and came up with some pretty evil mixtures, so maybe my judgment was off!!! The nice things were trade shows (try hundreds of diffrent alcohols, you are suposed to spit it out, but if you swallow a little and hit every table in the place you can get completlly plastered beyond belief (and forget about moving the next day). Knowing the bar owners was cool too (in Utah, bars, resteraunts etc had to all buy alcohol at state liquor stores for the same price everyone else paid (we pre prepaired their orders and sold out the back door though). There were a few clubs where I could go and get free shots and order all kinds of twisted mixed shots and get away with it.
(talk about off topic :bigsmile: )
I reserve judgment till I mix it. :bigsmile:

this going to be like pepsi cona, anyone remember that? and how they mailed samples to everyone, that was weird.

Sounds like Jolt. Jolt doesnt advertise coffee but it sure tastes like som bizarre coffee-mixture.

Just wondering whether this is an early April Fool’s joke? Surely Not?

at least here in germany the caffeine amount does not differ between coffee and cola. if you drink a 0,33 ltr. coke, you’ve got the same amount of caffeine as when you drink a cup (0,28 - 0,30 ltr.) of coffee…

so, what’s the ‘stimulating’ thing?

Haha, its name is “Blāk” (I have no idea where they found the “ā”)!
And in peoples mouth “blāk” will become “bläk”.
“Blä” in turn means “yuck”.

I look forward to this product now! :smiley:

coffee extracts sounds good … just hope it taste good thou … .Not like the Coca Cola Vanilla … :Z … thats a big horror for me.

But I thouth Coca Cola was caffeinated from the beginning ? :confused:
Ore is this just a PR stunt from CocaCola ? Makes be wonder … I don`t need the coffee … I need the caffeine … not the the rest of that bean …

… But sure I can enjoy a good expresso :bigsmile: … ore 2 ore 3 … Oh it`s like a drug :bow: