The new 2.8.2.1. with ir withour deep scan?

vbimport

So is the new 2.8.2.1 with or with out the deep scan like the older version? This new one is faster but is the quality still the same or not?

Deep scan :confused:

Deep Scan? Hey you been holdin out on us Ollie? LOL

you know how dvd skrink has that deep analysis which help makes the move a bit better?

Did CloneDVD have a deep scan in older versions? You sure you got the right forum?

well hey Ollie you could add that feature. just add a “more better” button to the menu that slows CloneDVD2 for all those folks that think if it takes longer it must be better. LOL

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Sorta like the “new and improved” we get from manufacturers,
nice new packaging for those potato chips, but less chips inside, the only more we got was air and a nice stroke job.

let me get something straight, so the deep scan in dvd shrink is just a waste of time while you can just encode it like clonedvd?

let me get something straight, so the deep scan in dvd shrink is just a waste of time while you can just encode it like clonedvd?

as far as I know DVDShrink Like CloneDVD2 is a TRANScoder not an encoder. and personally any claim that you can “see” the difference in “quality” between deep scan and regular scan is so much B.S. the difference in quality may be measurable with proper testing software and equipment but by the human eye? not hardly.

So the deep scan in dvd shrink is just extra?
we all should just transcode and skip that deep scan?

So the deep scan in dvd shrink is just extra?

if it werent “extra” then it would be the basic\primary method of transcoding in shrink instead of being the Option.

Why not just read about the “deep analysis with AEC option” and deciide for yourself. I think the program may have some info in the Help section. You may be on the wrong forum to get help with Shrink. :slight_smile:
Personally I think both are excellent products.