The myths of PSP in Canada

vbimport

http://firstmonday.org/issues/issue10_4/geist/

whoops , it should read P2P.

ok lets start with {www.revconnect.com}
ok now to the thing at hand i download alot thing’s like song’s,movie’s,game’s e.t.c but the thing is like WoW {world of war craft} to play that game you have to be online as it is online mutiplayer the kick in the teeth is you have to pay to play online not just for the internet but the fact you get to pay to play online.
they say that this game is updated weeky but come on i pay $100 or more for the right to play it the i got to pay more just to play i have spend my hard cold cash on it now they rip me off more.

1. most of the game’s that come out are just the same as every other one out there just with some new skins and look but the same thing i do that to my old game’s anyway.
    wow i got it i will mod all of your game’s for you and say it cost me over 1000000000000000000000 to make that is why i am getting pissed at loseing money.

3} i say it is time to wake up you noobz a#$ mofo game ppl and make are game that is not just like all the other one’s on the market and you will make money from it like what was that game i downloaded…thats rigth playboy it is the most sh%t game i played and if you are like me and own ps2 and pc you will see what they did was make are game were the graphics are the same for all {cheaper that way} that is why i will and alway’s will download till they bring are good game free to play online {guild war’s waitting on that one} and i will be happy to just go out and spend 100 for the game.

you didnt know it was pay-to-play? i bet.

modding is usually a tool so that players can take their favorite games and make them into what they want them to be. dont like x section, change it. have a better idea for a gun, change it. have an idea for a whole new game? code counterstrike.

no i didnt i play wc3 and for about 6 mth i was waitting for it.

[QUOTE=modding is usually a tool so that players can take their favorite games and make them into what they want them to be. dont like x section, change it. have a better idea for a gun, change it. have an idea for a whole new game? code counterstrike.[/QUOTE]

and what i mean is that i can make what they say is up date’s each week and sell it to you or just make you pay me 100 for one year of mods.