The MyCE Community

vbimport

Had a really stressful day in work today and it suddenly dawned on me how much I look forward to getting home and logging in.

it’s always great to see what everyone’s been up to and it’s nice being able to chill out and relax in here with friends.

There’s the staff, the mad bunch in the chatbox (you know who you are :bigsmile:), the puzzle threads in the Living Room, the ever enthusiastic DVDFabbers, opportunities to help with peoples queries and the enjoyment I get out of just interacting with everyone here.

So thanks to all those in here that make my day, help make the stresses of life seem a bit easier and guarantee me something that I look forward to reading every time I log in. :clap::clap:

Wombler

:bigsmile:

I am usually logged in here at work which does seem to help me get through the days.

I love coming here, checking up on folks, and continuing on about my day. If I don’t check in, I feel like I’m missing something…a little piece of family, perhaps.

Okay, I’m sure it’s not really fair of me to say that, since I don’t have the time to dive deeply into the crazy word of optical drives (what’s Blu-ray?), but I am here…you just don’t notice me. :bigsmile:

This place is addicting once you visit ,you end up coming back.I leave and it’s like a magnet drawing me back.Until you guy kick me out I’m around.

[QUOTE=Wombler;2610091]Had a really stressful day in work today and it suddenly dawned on me how much I look forward to getting home and logging in.

it’s always great to see what everyone’s been up to and it’s nice being able to chill out and relax in here with friends.

There’s the staff, the mad bunch in the chatbox (you know who you are :bigsmile:), the puzzle threads in the Living Room, the ever enthusiastic DVDFabbers, opportunities to help with peoples queries and the enjoyment I get out of just interacting with everyone here.

So thanks to all those in here that make my day, help make the stresses of life seem a bit easier and guarantee me something that I look forward to reading every time I log in. :clap::clap:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
We are family Wombler , all the staff , members, and people who care, I for one enjoy this forum and have done so for many years. I have seen people come and people go, but all of them left something behind. I am relatively old compared to most of you young folk here and it makes me happy to know that as long as the Internet survives we will live in blogs and searches never be forgotton.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2610110]This place is addicting once you visit ,you end up coming back.I leave and it’s like a magnet drawing me back.Until you guy kick me out I’m around.[/QUOTE]

Aww, who could kick you out? :slight_smile:

I don’t spend as much time here as I’d like these days (decorating my flat in the hope I can swap for somewhere nearer to my mum!)…but my feelings about this place haven’t changed since day one: the forum is a wonderful mixture of insanity, techie expertise, and friendliness. :slight_smile:

Alan echoed my thoughts exactly: we’re one big family here!

I like this forum too . I’ve learned a lot here & “met” good people.

I even miss one that didn’t like my politics much . He got so radical about it he was warned by the staff . This made him mad & AFIK he hasn’t been back.
I guess I played a part in that I didn’t back down to his opinion. Funny thing I’m not a major supporter of Glen Beck I just agree with him on some issues & disagree on just as many.

DI LOVES IT HERE TOO . ( I know someone was playing games on my pc while I was asleep cap loks on ) New Grafic card is tempting to play Games that old one would not even load .
where else can I go @1.45 AM :wink:
ditto to everyons posts .
This was the first Forum I ever joind South African forums dont have dicoders :slight_smile:

Great to see all the positive responses guys and it’s also great to see that people do actually have the community spirit that I’ve always sensed in here.

[B]@Bean [/B]- Oooh watch out, you’ll get caught! :wink:

[B]@Albert [/B]- You might think you’re not seen but you are.

[B]@Alan [/B]- You know Alan that’s a great concept. I’ve never considered that all our efforts here will be helping others long after we’ve gone but that’s a heart warming thought. :iagree:

[B]@Marloyd [/B]- Is that a dare? :bigsmile:

[B]@Arachne [/B]- Wouldn’t be the same here without Miss Fuzzykins. :slight_smile:

[B]@Cholla [/B]- That’s exactly what it’s all about. There isn’t a day that goes by in here that I don’t learn something new or meet someone I’ve never met before. :iagree:

[B]@Di [/B]- You’re a light that brightens everyone’s lives here and long may that continue. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

^ Well, that definitely just brightened my mood. Thank you, Wombler! :flower:

[QUOTE=Wombler;2610091]So thanks to all those in here that make my day, help make the stresses of life seem a bit easier and guarantee me something that I look forward to reading every time I log in.[/QUOTE] Dunno if i have part in it, but i’m glad you like it here.

Wombler I enjoy you looking over me ,keeping your good eye on me (you do have a good eye don’t ya)so I don’t get into to much trouble and consider you a friend.Glad your around and everybody else thank you-your all friends.(you know it’s hard to tell from your avatar.)

[QUOTE=marloyd;2610213]Wombler I enjoy you looking over me ,keeping your good eye on me (you do have a good eye don’t ya)so I don’t get into to much trouble and consider you a friend.Glad your around and everybody else thank you-your all friends.(you know it’s hard to tell from your avatar.)[/QUOTE]

Be careful… :eek:

@Albert - Glad to brighten up your day and you’re more than welcome. :flower:

@Mr Belvedere - You most definitely have a part in that Mr. B. :flower:

@Marloyd - Glad to hear that my friend, although I think you manage pretty well by yourself. :wink:

@Geno - Are you sure that’s not Mrs Fuzzykins? :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2610091]Had a really stressful day in work today and it suddenly dawned on me how much I look forward to getting home and logging in.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Yo wobbler…err…Wombler-

I totally agree with you - however - we need to do something about that “Mad Bunch In The Chatbox” - methinks that they need to be more radical and outspoken - and definitely need to poke more fun at one another-eh!! As one of the more serious and senior chatters - I pledge to try mebest to change for the worse-eh!! :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2610251]As one of the more serious and senior chatters - I pledge to try mebest to change for the worse-eh!! :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :p[/QUOTE]

It’s gonna take you a while to get to the gutter, Mike. I welcome the opportunity to see you try, though. :bigsmile:

^To the gutter? Wouldn’t he have to reverse course? :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2610211]Dunno if i have part in it, but i’m glad you like it here.[/QUOTE]

This’ll sound corny as heck, but everyone here plays their part and makes the place what it is :flower:

@Alan & Wombler - I never thought about what’s left behind when someone leaves either, but now you mention it…the threads that are found via Google when someone searches for answers, some are pretty old! I know I came here via a Google search :iagree:

@Geno’s pic…shhhhhhh! You’ll blow my cover :doh:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2610257]^To the gutter? Wouldn’t he have to reverse course? :p[/QUOTE]

Shhhhhh! I didn’t wanna point that out. :stuck_out_tongue:

[Just kidding, Mike. :)]