The Movie Express Will Not Back Up

I insert my copy of “The Express” and DVDfab starts to read it and crashes and shuts down. I turn off Pathplayer and it loads but during the process I get the failed message? I have tried it on a clean install on a different machine with the same results, looks like a new scheme.

Same thing happens with me using the latest version of DVDFabHDDecrypter.

I got it by turning off pathplayer, & setting to Main Movie & StormJumper says to turn off preview window also…hope this helps. Have a good day!

Turning off preview was a setting I had to do because of a decoder conflict I had and may not resolve other members issue.

Oh, ok…sorry…guess I shouldn’t have quoted you. :doh:

We all have our duh moments :wink: even members who know what they are talking about :bigsmile:

Thanks dew4j. That got it.

Your quite welcome, glad I could be of help :slight_smile: have a good day!

Oh, I posted a topic on this somewhere and can’t find it and ran across this one.

I’ve never had a decoder conflict (that i know of) this movie just doesn’t read for long and shuts DVD Fab Plat down and doesn’t even open with “Path Player” off OR in “Main Movie” mode only.

DVDFab version used: DVDFab Platinum 5.2.3.0

[quote=RJ Swift;2203001]Oh, I posted a topic on this somewhere and can’t find it and ran across this one.

I’ve never had a decoder conflict (that i know of) this movie just doesn’t read for long and shuts DVD Fab Plat down and doesn’t even open with “Path Player” off OR in “Main Movie” mode only.

DVDFab version used: DVDFab Platinum 5.2.3.0[/quote]

Try DVDFab HD Decrypter 5.2.3.0