The Most Strange Problem Occur When Copy Nbalive 2003

USE ALCOHOL 120% TO CREATE A IMAGE OF NBA LIVE 2003(SAFE DISK 2.8), I SET THE DATATYPE TO SAFEDISK 2, THEN I USE THE DEFAULT SETTING AND SET IT TO SAFE DISK 2 TO BURN THE IMAGE INTO A CDRW, THEN I TRY TO RUN IT ON MY TOSHIBA DVD ROM AND MY CDRW, AND IT’S WORKING JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL CD ON BOTH CD DRIVE.
SO I TRY TO BURN IT INTO A CD-ROM USE THE SAME SETTING, AND THE STRANGE PROBLEM IS THAT THIS BACK UP IS ONLY WORKING ON MY CDRW, AND IT’S NOT WORKING ON MY DVD DRIVE. SO I TRY THIS 2 BACKUP ON MY FRIEND’S CD-ROM, AND BOTH OF THE 2 BACKUP IS NOT WORKING, THE CD-DRIVE SEEM CAN’T NOT RECOGNIZED THE BACK UP CD. I HAVE 2 QUESTIONS:

1. WHY IS THE PROBLEM OCCURRING?
  2. HOW CAN I BACKUP THE CD SO IT WILL WORK JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL ON ALL CD AND DVD DRIVE?
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
    I’M USING THE LASTEST ALCOHOL 120%.
    TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-M1502
    CDRW-161032(NO COMPANY) SUPPORT DAO RAW, SAO RAW AND SO ON.I

Sorry to say that I don’t know about your problem, but Please do not use all caps. I see that you are new on the forum, so it is forgivable this time, but if you continue, you will end up never getting replies.

C

All right, make it simple for you to reply:
will the 1:1 backup copy run without alcohol 120% or without the hide cd media is enable? because I make 3 backup of nba live 2003, and the cd drive will regconized it as the original cd with alcohol is install, but it won’t without alcohol is install. but the strange problem is that one of the backup will run on my dvd-rom without alcohol is install. strange???

Well, thinking about that, I am wondering if it is because your DVD isn’t able to read the ATIP code from the CD-R. Your burner is unless you have a software like Alochol installed. The ATIP code is only present on CD-R media, and thus the game can tell that it is being run from CD-R. at least, that’s the best explanation that I can come up with.

no help at all.
Is there any master can answer this question?

Originally posted by FlyingDragon
All right, make it simple for you to reply:
will the 1:1 backup copy run without alcohol 120% or without the hide cd media is enable? because I make 3 backup of nba live 2003, and the cd drive will regconized it as the original cd with alcohol is install, but it won’t without alcohol is install. but the strange problem is that one of the backup will run on my dvd-rom without alcohol is install. strange???

no help at all. Is there any master can answer this question?

2 out of your 6 posts that i have seen are just plain rude and disrespectful. im not wasting any time on you.
I dont know why compu44 even bothered replying to your semi-coherent posts.

indeed I shouldn’t have…

Can some one tell me what the heck is alcohol 120% has to do with Clone CD?

I can not believe the nerver of some people !!!

@ Huzzy

Is there any reason for this thread to remain open considering the above facts? :frowning: :a

Originally posted by PaRaDoX
Is there any reason for this thread to remain open considering the above facts? :frowning: :a
No.