The most sound comes from :

Usually the car stereo for me (since i have to drive at least an hour to get to work)

Here we go with the polls again… Most of the sound comes from my parents. :a I am so moving out!

i have been rigging up my sound system in my truck, note, i do not have it proffesionally installed, unless you consider me a professional. So it rocks the lot

My Dolby Digital/DTS system has 5x100 watts speakers and a 160 watt subwoofer. When I turn the amplifier beyond “3” (ouf of 10) I have to hold on to something to avoid being blown away…

Myself, certainly when I saw this poll :wink:

No sound system nor anything else for that matter could possibly generate the decibel level that my partner achieves when in full cry. :frowning: :eek:

My car system
18in competition grade subwoofer, running a little over 1600watts.

it will shake tools off a bench when parked in the garage.
does wonders for my hearing.

Originally posted by Huzzy
[B]My car system
18in competition grade subwoofer, running a little over 1600watts.

it will shake tools off a bench when parked in the garage.
does wonders for my hearing. [/B]

1600 watts , 12 Volt battery : 133 Amps.

If you turn on your system , does it create a black hole in subspace as well ? :slight_smile:

It must really be my stereo… I own a PA installation capable of about 1kW… equipped with 4 speakers (2x15", 1x12" and some horns) that produces quite some sound.

Did I mention the other 6 speakers, capable of about 100W each? That’s my old PA installation.

All together… get ready to rumble…:smiley:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]

1600 watts , 12 Volt battery : 133 Amps.

If you turn on your system , does it create a black hole in subspace as well ? :slight_smile: [/B]

heh, 1600w @ peak

black hole last for about 100/th of a second.
just enough time for me to throw my trash in there.