The Meaning of Life

Perhaps this would be a good chance to discuss what meanings our lives have. We all have differing views on such an issue, which I thought would be an interesting topic to consider.

“BEER” somebody had to say it

42 of course: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life.2C_the_Universe.2C_and_Everything_.2842.29

Rats. Pepst beat me to it. :stuck_out_tongue: (he may be a Vogon conspirator!)

[QUOTE=Hello_Kitty95;2592833]… to discuss what meanings our lives have…[/QUOTE]

compared to…???

It is because I am alive it will be until I am 150 years old because I have decided to live that long. It will be longer because I will move it to 250 when I get to 150. Or put it another way meaning of life is living it nothing more nothing less.

Well on this father’s day my one daughter has invited the wife and I to a BBQ ,we don’t get invited very often so it’s a honor to share this day with her.And my step daughter will probably have the grand kids make a card or something to honor me and it will usually be on the run someplace I don’t know where she finds time for stuff.Life to me is enjoying what short time we have here,enjoy the flowers , the great lakes we have here and enjoy the kids that follow and share it with the wife.And hell enjoy telling lie’s with my fishing buddy.

Happy Father’s day

[QUOTE=deanimator;2592899]compared to…???[/QUOTE]

Well, not exactly compared to anything. What sort of thing could we compare ourselves to? I mean, we were designed for something, right?

[QUOTE=Hello_Kitty95;2592937]I mean, we were designed for something, right?[/QUOTE]

That’s open to debate as well. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

The Meaning of Life = Extra Cold Beer and Extra Hot Women :iagree: :wink: :clap: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Hello_Kitty95;2592937] I mean, we were [U][I][B]designed[/B][/I][/U] for something, right?[/QUOTE]
Here … let me fix that for you …

We [U][I][B]evolved[/B][/I][/U] for something, right?
Yes … for eating, drinking, farting, shagging, breeding, evolving, dominating, entertaining, theorizing, learning, dying, fertilizing …
I rather think we got quite good at alot of things … although I’m not entirely convinced that finding the G-Spot is one of them :stuck_out_tongue:

Intelligent life is an anomaly and astronomically … negligible … I’ve yet to meet any.

And given that time is curved, I remember when all this will happen again …

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2592846]42 of course: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life.2C_the_Universe.2C_and_Everything_.2842.29

Rats. Pepst beat me to it. :stuck_out_tongue: (he may be a Vogon conspirator!)[/QUOTE]

RESISTANCE IS USELESS!!! Would you like me to read you some of my poetry? :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;2593102]Would you like me to read you some of my poetry? :bigsmile:[/QUOTE] Depends… is your real name by any chance [I]Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings[/I] or [I]Grunthos the Flatulent[/I]? If so, then no thanks! :eek:

If you’re merely a Vogon, then we just might risk it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not to forget watching that same named flick. :wink:

[QUOTE=Hello_Kitty95;2592937]I mean, we were designed for something, right?[/QUOTE]

If we were designed and assume our creator also designed also all the other living stuff on earth, then the creator has an awesome sense of humor.

I mean, look at the platypus or the dicrocoelium dendriticum

Can we compare this with the meaning of death???