The maximum number of secrets that may be stored in a single system has been exceeded

I’v been using dvd shrink for a long time. Now when I go to (back up), I get, The maximum number of secrets that may be stored in a single system has been exceeded. Can any one help?

Not sure what you are talking about :confused: BUT if by chance it has to do with the log that DVD Shrink keeps track of, like all the movie info that you have ran through it’s software you can delete all that info :iagree:

BTW: Welcome to the forum

Sorry was called away from the computer anyway to remove the info DVD Shrink collects when you run it do the following

Open your C drive and click on “Documents and Settings” now click on “All Users” now click on the “Application Data” file (which it is a hidden folder) to display this folder click on TOOLS on the menu bar and select file options and scroll down to show hidden files and folders and put a tick in the little circle then click OK you should now see the "Application Data " file and open it you will see a DVD Shrink folder open that up and delete all entries except the first one which is only 1 kb which it is a copy of the “License Agreements” you can delete that to but then when you open DVD Shrink you will have to except it all over again

Hope this helps you

edit

Damn you’er smart. :clap:

Hey Ron
As you know by now I like doing [B]clean[/B] uninstall of programs :bigsmile: