The Marine 2

vbimport

:sad: Can’t back up no movies sense last week. Can some body help me or just wait.

Well you have to tell us whats wrong and what error you were getting if any, just can’t back up no movies since last week doesn’t give us much to go on

Hi Alfred Rossi

As my good friend Jimbo pionted out you are not giving us much to go on, however you stating [B]"[/B]Can’t back up no movies sense last week[B]"[/B] could mean that your having a hardware problem course without any details it will be hard to troubleshoot your issue.

are you having trouble during the analyzing, copying or burn process ?
if the analyzing of the DVD :confused: do you have Pathplayer set as “Always enabled” ?
if the copying process :confused: have you checked the transfer rate of the drive/burner to make sure it is in DMA mode ?
if the burn process :confused: which burn engine are you using ? and at what burn speed ?
whould also help if we knew what brand of blank media you are using :slight_smile:

Or perhaps he’s just having problems with ‘The Marine 2’?

This was only released today and I haven’t seen any reports yet as to whether or not it creates any problems for DVDFab.

The OP needs to clarify what their query is though. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2480093]Or perhaps he’s just having problems with ‘The Marine 2’?

This was only released today and I haven’t seen any reports yet as to whether or not it creates any problems for DVDFab.

The OP needs to clarify what their query is though. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

I would have thought that too because of the title of this thread however the OP did state " Can’t back up [B]no[/B] movies"

Had no trouble with Marine 2 using DVDFab ver 5.3.2.0

[QUOTE=bean55;2480252]Had no trouble with Marine 2 using DVDFab ver 5.3.2.0[/QUOTE]

Why version 5.3.2.0?

Does the latest version not work with this disc?

[B]Wombler[/B]

no special protection on this movie and the latest DVDFab beta can do the movie

DITTO: Just copied it R1 with ver 6.2.1.6 no problems

[QUOTE=Wombler;2480319]Why version 5.3.2.0?

Does the latest version not work with this disc?

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Hi Wombler

I still do 95 % of my back ups with Version 5.3.2.0 It has done some movies that some version 6’s have not been able to, so I keep it running and just use it the most is all.

[QUOTE=bean55;2480377]Hi Wombler

I still do 95 % of my back ups with Version 5.3.2.0 It has done some movies that some version 6’s have not been able to, so I keep it running and just use it the most is all.[/QUOTE]

I too still have and use v5320 :smiley: some of the movies v6 has trouble with v5320 can handle them with no issues… :bigsmile: