The Love Guru

vbimport

Anyone having problems with backing this movie up? I seem to be able to back it up but it not play on my dvd player. It plays on the computer just fine. I am using DL verb’s MIS and booktyping to dvdrom. Did 2 back ups already and both will not work but my back up of Speed Racer worked and I used the same media and settings. I have dvdfab platinum latest version and windows VISTA home premium sp1. Will delete the temp and try again. If it not work then I guess I will be using a 3rd party proggy

Well I re ripped and then burned onto another DL disc and this one works. Must have been a corrupt rip to hdd the first time.

Must be as i had a pretty easy time with this one. I didn’t do a DL backup though. Mine came out pretty nice though. Glad you got it sorted though.

I had a problem with latest version not even try to begin to copy this DVD task 1 failed right after scanning.

I tried it in Plat. version 4.1.2.0 just for kicks and it went htrough it like a hot knife through butter.

[quote=Derm;2128679]I had a problem with latest version not even try to begin to copy this DVD task 1 failed right after scanning.

I tried it in Plat. version 4.1.2.0 just for kicks and it went htrough it like a hot knife through butter.[/quote]
Good you got it backed up. As for me I have 4 copies now 2 do not play in my main dvd player but the other 2 plays in it. I believe my earlier rip using the latest dvdfab platinum was corrupt so I re-ripped and burned using the latest dvdfab platinum and that back up works in my main dvd player.