The Last Samurai

I Just Purchased The newest DVDFAB software a week ago and I Tried to do a Full DVDto DVD Copy of The Last Samurai but it did’nt work. The first time it told me i needed a Dual layer Blank Disc,soo i put one in and it still did’nt work. I Ended up using my old DVD Shrink and burning it with Nero onto a regular DVD-R Disc. I’m disappointed that my First attempt to Copy one of my Movies did not work after paying all that money and ended up using my FREE Program to do the Job. Any help,Ideas,Tips are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

[QUOTE=rayny2e4034;2293948]I Just Purchased The newest DVDFAB software a week ago and I Tried to do a Full DVDto DVD Copy of The Last Samurai but it did’nt work. The first time it told me i needed a Dual layer Blank Disc,soo i put one in and it still did’nt work. I Ended up using my old DVD Shrink and burning it with Nero onto a regular DVD-R Disc. I’m disappointed that my First attempt to Copy one of my Movies did not work after paying all that money and ended up using my FREE Program to do the Job. Any help,Ideas,Tips are greatly appreciated. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

I didn’t have any problem with this flick, course I did use an older version of DVDFab.
However next time make sure at the bottom of the screen you have DVD5 selected in the drop down window next to the word “Quality” and you will not be asked for a double layer disc :slight_smile:

Just to add what SJ said make sure path player is set as Always Enable

Thank you S.J. and Jimbo. I Appreciate both of your comments and will make sure i follow that advice next time i try to Copy one of My Movies. I Mainly bought the Program to rip the DVD’s to my Ipod Touch and it works Great for that. It even has an optional File Transfer Program that Puts the finished DVD right into Itunes. I Did’nt buy that Optional part yet but it sure works great. I’m still Puzzled WHY my first attempt at a Full Disc Copy actually failed but i’ll try again. Thanks again, Ray…