The Last Airbender problem backup with dvdfab

vbimport

[QUOTE=roland1730;2558699]I figured it out…download and install dvdfab 8.0.5.0 from here xxxxxxx (chose the regular download) once installed, select ‘customize’ and select everything. copy then burn. your all set! the entire DVD is yours[/QUOTE]

Hi roland1730

Welcome to the MyCE community and the DVDFab forum :flower:

Since you are new I will give you a few suggestions…if you need to download DVDFab do it from either the DVDFab website or here in this forum.

I have deleted your link and suggest that you do not post links to any websites that is not authorized by Fengtao software Inc, it will be considered spam and can get one Banned from the MyCE community.

[B]SJ[/B] :cop:

[QUOTE=roland1730;2558699]I figured it out…download and install dvdfab 8.0.5.0 from here (link removed) once installed, select ‘customize’ and select everything. copy then burn. your all set! the entire DVD is yours[/QUOTE] Just doing full disk will do the same thing so you wouldn’t have to select everything :bigsmile:

For this film DVDFab does not work …
Use xxxxxx that will work perfectly.

[QUOTE=vzurichen;2567951]For this film DVDFab does not work …
Use xxxxxx that will work perfectly.[/QUOTE]

Greetings vzurichen

I want to welcome you to the MyCE community and the DVDFab sub-forum :flower:

This sub-forum is for DVDFab and other software associated with DVDFab, we do not recomend or discuss competitor’s software here out of respect for Fengtao the author of DVDFab, since it is your first post I did not delete it but rather just edited your post.

BTW…I have their ripper which I use often :wink:

[B]SJ[/B] :cop:

[QUOTE=vzurichen;2567951]For this film DVDFab does not work …
Use xxxxxx that will work perfectly.[/QUOTE] :iagree::iagree::iagree: sure it will if you have the latest paid version as DVDFAB will do this title with no problem