The Last Airbender problem backup with dvdfab

vbimport

[QUOTE=Benhad;2557979]You will need V8048B to do airbender and the download site has been down most of the day so you will need to wait until it is back online.[/QUOTE]

Crawlman110 has been given a way to get v8048 beta :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

I tried everything and the only way is to get a older version of dvdfab 5.2… Pathplayer off, title 11 on main movie, don’t try to get the menu for the movie it will not work. I’ve contacted the company and they are working on this problem. Soon we willhave a update.:wink:

If you try with the new version 8 or higher with pathplayer off, you will get haft of the movie,till chapter 7.

Also, version beta wont work!

The download site is back online.

[QUOTE=alliyance;2557987]I tried everything and the only way is to get a older version of dvdfab 5.2… Pathplayer off, title 11 on main movie, don’t try to get the menu for the movie it will not work. I’ve contacted the company and they are working on this problem. Soon we willhave a update.:wink:

If you try with the new version 8 or higher with pathplayer off, you will get haft of the movie,till chapter 7.

Also, version beta wont work![/QUOTE]

with v8048 beta Pathplayer needs to be enabled

Some people tried it and it didn’t work. You can always try it with PP off and main movie with title 11 but i don’t think it will work, you’ll get about haft the movie. Just download the older version, someone post the site where you could get it.

[QUOTE=alliyance;2557994]Some people tried it and it didn’t work. You can always try it with PP off and main movie with title 11 but i don’t think it will work, you’ll get about haft the movie. Just download the older version, someone post the site where you could get it.[/QUOTE]

The free version of v8048 beta will not work because of the 60-90 day lag for the updating support, yeah I know about the older version which I provided a link to where the older version can be downloaded :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

I put The Last Airbender in one writer and the black in the other writer. Then it almost immediately went to 100% and began to write to my disk. Of course it didn’t work. This is how I got it copy, I’m using version 8.0.3.2 with pathfinder disabled, Main Movie and Title 11. Worked only for about 1/2 the movie. Any other suggestions? I’m at a loss now.:confused:

[QUOTE=vcr549;2558217]I put The Last Airbender in one writer and the black in the other writer. Then it almost immediately went to 100% and began to write to my disk. Of course it didn’t work. This is how I got it copy, I’m using version 8.0.3.2 with pathfinder disabled, Main Movie and Title 11. Worked only for about 1/2 the movie. Any other suggestions? I’m at a loss now.:confused:[/QUOTE]

Update to V8050 and leave Pathplayer enabled.
this is the new release to handle Airbender.

Just installed 8.0.5.0. Turned PP on, Main Movie, Title 7. Put it in my player and skipped through all the Chapters to the credits. Getting ready to watch it now.:iagree:
Thank you all for your help.:bow:

If you are in the US then use title 11 not title 7

I am a registered user of DVDFab ver 8.0.4.0
Today I downloaded and installed the beta ver 8.0.4.8. I started the program and made certain the pathplayer was set to “always on” and burned an image of Tittle 11. The movie copied and played flawlessly. I always make copies of DVD’s as an .iso image file because I use them with my WD TV HD player. If I ever need to burn them to a disk all I have to do is startup Nero 9 and I am set. Long story short, the beta version works great.

I forgot to add that the movie title was “The Last Airbender”

[QUOTE=douglasday;2558474]I forgot to add that the movie title was “The Last Airbender”[/QUOTE]

Hi douglasday

Welcome to the forum :flower:

Yeah had a feeling that was the movie title since thats the name of the thread you posted in :bigsmile:

I’m a little confused though you say you are using a registered version but yet you use another program to burn to a DVD, if you have an issue with DVDFab doing the burn and your using the default burn engine you can set DVDFab to use ImgBurn which is more superior then the VSO(the default burn engine) and your other program, there is a guide below in my signature on how to set them both up to work together. :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

Having the same problem…

I figured it out…download and install dvdfab 8.0.5.0 from here (link removed) once installed, select ‘customize’ and select everything. copy then burn. your all set! the entire DVD is yours

[QUOTE=roland1730;2558699]I figured it out…download and install dvdfab 8.0.5.0 from here xxxxxxx (chose the regular download) once installed, select ‘customize’ and select everything. copy then burn. your all set! the entire DVD is yours[/QUOTE]

Hi roland1730

Welcome to the MyCE community and the DVDFab forum :flower:

Since you are new I will give you a few suggestions…if you need to download DVDFab do it from either the DVDFab website or here in this forum.

I have deleted your link and suggest that you do not post links to any websites that is not authorized by Fengtao software Inc, it will be considered spam and can get one Banned from the MyCE community.

[B]SJ[/B] :cop:

[QUOTE=roland1730;2558699]I figured it out…download and install dvdfab 8.0.5.0 from here (link removed) once installed, select ‘customize’ and select everything. copy then burn. your all set! the entire DVD is yours[/QUOTE] Just doing full disk will do the same thing so you wouldn’t have to select everything :bigsmile:

For this film DVDFab does not work …
Use xxxxxx that will work perfectly.

[QUOTE=vzurichen;2567951]For this film DVDFab does not work …
Use xxxxxx that will work perfectly.[/QUOTE]

Greetings vzurichen

I want to welcome you to the MyCE community and the DVDFab sub-forum :flower:

This sub-forum is for DVDFab and other software associated with DVDFab, we do not recomend or discuss competitor’s software here out of respect for Fengtao the author of DVDFab, since it is your first post I did not delete it but rather just edited your post.

BTW…I have their ripper which I use often :wink:

[B]SJ[/B] :cop:

[QUOTE=vzurichen;2567951]For this film DVDFab does not work …
Use xxxxxx that will work perfectly.[/QUOTE] :iagree::iagree::iagree: sure it will if you have the latest paid version as DVDFAB will do this title with no problem