The l33test

Who’s the l33test here ?

My personal favour is Razor1911. Still in “business” for so many years deserves quite some respect methinks.

Though i had the pleasure of meeting the boys of FairLight IRL , quite nice fella’s.

Please do not post ANY (web/ftp/irc/whatever) link in this thread.
This is just a poll , not a shareware thread.

I remember Fairlight from my Commodore 64 period. So these guys are also in the scene for a very long time!

Razor 1911 and Core… But don’t know what they do! :smiley:

I guess i am not the most knowledgable person in this field :wink:

I have only come across Razor and Deviance for one reason or another so my vote would go for either one fo them

FLT releases the interesting games so my vote goes for them… Havn’t seen a Razor1911 release since Warcraft III, and that was a while ago… :wink:

Looks like a mod only thread…

What I think is surprising is that this is clearly about illegal activities…but hey, who am I to judge the mods here…I am a newbie (not even a Senior newbie).

I know all above have to do with illegal releases of warez and isoz and I don’t know how CLASS would fit in, but they have a respectable reputation as well in this field (as far as you can talk about respectable with respect to illegal activities)

Originally posted by Smart@$$
[B]Looks like a mod only thread…

What I think is surprising is that this is clearly about illegal activities…but hey, who am I to judge the mods here…I am a newbie (not even a Senior newbie).

I know all above have to do with illegal releases of warez and isoz and I don’t know how CLASS would fit in, but they have a respectable reputation as well in this field (as far as you can talk about respectable with respect to illegal activities) [/B]

nonononononono , this is not about illegal activities… this is about who KNOWS the people.

same thing applies for knowing a lot of terrorist groups , but not actively participating in them (which is illegal as we all might know)

same thing applies for knowing the various type of hard and softdrugs , but not actively taking or using them (which is illegal as we all might know)

hence the disclaimer…

you could say this is a history purpose , nothing more , nothing less.

but if the staff things this poll is “tempting” too much for viewing or even be on the cdfreaks forum , i’ll remove it… no questions asked.

Hmmm I remember Razor1911 from my old C64… wow that was a long time ago… now I just start to realise how long it has been since I’ve been playing games…!

razor has my vote

MYTH is 1337

CLASS is 1337

How come I have never seen any razor 1911 distributions, only cracks and hacks.

razorCDs rule!

DEViANCE gets my vote :slight_smile: i have had got a lot of useful thing over time from them, but i havent had need of anything recently so i dont know whats going on at the moment.

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
Please do not post ANY (web/ftp/irc/whatever) link in this thread. This is just a poll , not a shareware thread.

Very diplomatic way of putting it:rolleyes:

I’d have to vote for Razor. They are very professional and hi-quality in this field.

CLASS would also get my vote because of their perfectionism.

I don’t like DEViANCE too much since lately I’ve seen some F*cked up releases from them. For example, try playing Bandit Phoenix (Deviance release). It pauses every 2 seconds because of audio track problems. Sometimes the DEViANCE unpacker can give some trouble. And some of their cracked EXE’s may have code ripped from other groups.

But Razor and Class would get my vote because in my opinion they are one of the only “perfect” groups.

BTW, i hate waiting 40 minutes for Myth releases to unpack.