The Incredibles

vbimport

I am having a problem trying to make a back-up of the movie (The Incredibles-Save the day) Does anybody have any ideals. Have tried DVD XCopy-clonedvd-DVD Shrink

first of all give me some information
first which version do you have from anydvd (currently 4.5.5.1) then which region code, which copy protection anydvd show that
my tip take clonedvd 2.6.2.3+anydvd 4.5.5.1 it should work
you get it on
www.slysoft.com

I am having a problem trying to make a back-up of the movie (The Incredibles-Save the day) Does anybody have any ideals.
I take it this is the movie that isn’t going to be released until February sometime? or is there another one?

Gitrman… Recently, I too, ran into some new problems in DVD copyin. More specifically, it was with REsident Evil 2. I was using CloneDVD2 with AnyDVD 4.1.xx (cant rememver the exact ver since I now am using 4.6.6.2) and CloneDVD2 failed to read any of the "VOB"s so… I did some searching. Seems Sony has created a new ARCOSS (sp?) protection scheme. Like I said, until I DL’d the most up-to-date version of AnyDVD, I managed to find a program called CLONEDVD (ver 3 I think) and it DID READ the VOB’s which CloneDVD2 could not. But when I ripped it and then reencoded it to DVD, it would not play…so… I RIPPED the VOB’s to a temp folder, then used CloneDVD2 to read the VOBs and encode them to DVD… THAT WORKED . !!!

suggest you find a working version of another program that can read the VOBs…rip to your HD…then re-encode to DVD. Recommend also using W/R DVDs incase you make a mistake. They take longer to write…but pay for themselves by not making “coasters.”
R/TxJohn

Thx 4 the info :o) gitrman

I Bought this from a friend and then found out it was a bootleg. But I thought I should still be able to burn it. Oh well will wait for the feb. release of the disney ver. thx 4 all
Gitrman

Why is everyone always so concerned about when the movie is released? Can’t people just answer the questions at hand?

Why is everyone always so concerned about when the movie is released? Can’t people just answer the questions at hand?

Well ok. The Incredibles DVD release date is March 15, 2005. Therefore this movie is more than likely some form of a divx/xvid rip converted to DVD.

Here in lies the problem. How the divx/xvid rip converted, mastered and burnt with what program. And the media used was how compatible with the DVD burner used.

You would be better to use a program that copies as is. Give CloneCD 5 a go at this one.

Simple: Piracy is wrong. :cop: :stuck_out_tongue:

use nero or easy cd creator dvd Disk Copy or a program that can copy dvds and It should be easy to copy if its in a dvd or video recorder format.