The Incredibles audio sync problem

vbimport

I have been using version 4 4.1.0.2 and now version 5 5.0.3.0. I uriedse the mobile option to convert movies to my Insignia pilot mp3 player. I have had great success with every movie I have done but I can’t get the Incredibles region 1 to sync audio.

In version 4 the audio would start out fine but by the end of the movie it would be about 3 seconds out of sync.

In version 5 It starts out fine and then about 33 minutes into the movie the sound cuts out for a time and then comes back with the sync off by that duration. I have tried it with the pathplayer in all three options.

The settings that I use for the conversion avi(xvid+mp3), fixed bitrate 512 kbps, audio bitrate 96 kpbs, with no subpictures.

My computers specs are: athlon 64 x2 tk-55 processor
4 gig memory
nvida geForce 7000m video
(2) 80 gb harddrives
Acer Aspire 5520-5334 laptop

Any assistance or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I am very happy with this software and am confident that the intellegent people of this forum can find a solution. Thanks in advance.

hi,

Please try the new beta version.

Thanks

Thanks, I’ll download it now and post the results. Great response time sir!

Tried with 5.0.3.5 beta with the same result. Exactly 31 minutes into the movie the scene reverts back about 1 minute and the sound cuts out. Later in the movie sound returns but very badly out of sync. I tried this with pathplayer on and off with the same result. :doh:

One setting I failed to mention is that I crop the full screen version slightly to get to 320 x 240 to accomodate the required format for the player.

hi,

I have done but I can’t get the Incredibles region 1 to sync audio.

Your test movie is “THE INCREDIBLES”, which version it is, two disc for this ? I will do a test.

Thanks! It is the 2-disc collector’s edition, full screen edition. The date on disc 1 is 2005 and the region code is 1.

I alos forgot to tell you that my operating system is windows vista home premium with all the current service packs and updates.

Hi. I just tried 5.0.4.0 beta with the audio sync problem solved :bow:. There is one small problem that remains at the 30 minute 58 second point in the movie. Before the fix the movie would revert about 1 minute and at that point the audio would fail.

Now it reverts back 45 seconds but the audio is in sync and remains perfectly in sync for the duration of the movie. I believe this is the only instance and feel this is a minor glich that I can accept.

Thank you so much for your efforts and response. This movie goes into my childrens mp3 players and I am sure they will be throughly pleased with the results.

In my opinion there are many companies large and small that could learn a lesson or two from the way you service and support your product. Bravo!

[quote=keledole;2081651]
In my opinion there are many companies large and small that could learn a lesson or two from the way you service and support your product. Bravo![/quote]That is indeed what makes DVDFab so good! :iagree:

I’m having the same audio sync issues and I’m using version 5.2.3.2.

The settings that I use for the conversion 480x208 mp4(h264+aac), fixed bitrate 640 kbps, audio bitrate 128 kpbs, with no subpictures.

My computers specs are:
dell pws 390 rev 1
intel® core™2 cpu
6600 @ 2.40GHz
2 gig memory
nvida quadro fx 3450/4000 sdi

Any help would be much appreciated!