The "I Really Need To Go" Poll

vbimport

We have all been there. Caught Short, Tied A Knot In It, but still it hasn’t been enough.

When you have to go you have to go. It dosn’t matter where or who is near by you just have whip it out and relieve yourself.

But where have you just had to go.

So poll away and let the world know where.

The Toilet option is just there to complete the set. I hope everyone will include it in there choices.

Nice poll… LMAO…

That’s disgusting. It’s either toilet or no go.

Hah Stoner you really need to try a job without toilets. :smiley:

Stoners is British :confused:.
Methinks england has toilets on every corner, no bushes and there’s always crowds in the cities. Methinks he’s never experienced that feeling at 3 in the morning after some seriously heavy drinking, a distinct lack of toilets and a handy shop doorway to nip into :wink:

Stoner live in Cali :slight_smile:

Not a public poll? I’m disappointed! A little humiliation of people isn’t that bad!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Aren’t you humiliated enough yet?

This is in your own advantage. :cool:

You really like self-punishment. :wink: :confused:

excellent poll womble !
i had to tag just about every option (shame shame)

I am glad you think so. I had to think hard about this one. :iagree:

I though I would get a few more people voting if they though it couldn’t be seen. However watching the results I do know TripleH and Ssseths options. :bigsmile: Wheres my big black book of blackmail gone. :stuck_out_tongue:

LMAO… Thats not fair! LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

I Know. :bigsmile:

Lolololololol!

As an aussie bloke, I’ll pee just about anywhere I’m not soaking in at the time :stuck_out_tongue:

Man we have some dirty people on this forum.

Mind you I know what I voted for so I do include myself in that group.:slight_smile:

Lololololololol!

I think it’s more to do with the fact that, as men, the world really is our urinal, as we can go anywhere we need to.

But as stated previously, I wouldn’t pee anywhere I was swimming/soaking/lying in, and I hesitate to pee up river from my water supply :stuck_out_tongue: