"The Hurt Locker" producer calls pirates "stupid"

vbimport

I just posted the article “The Hurt Locker” producer calls pirates “stupid”.

If you download a copyrighted movie without paying for it, you’re a moron, according to the producer of Oscar-winning film “The Hurt Locker.”

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/the-hurt-locker-producer-calls-pirates-morons-29940/](http://www.myce.com/news/the-hurt-locker-producer-calls-pirates-morons-29940/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

In the movie the guy buy’s bootleg movie’s himself lol

[QUOTE=fmijohn;2519425]In the movie the guy buy’s bootleg movie’s himself lol[/QUOTE]
lol, it’s true!

I downloaded the movie but haven’t watched it yet. Good thing I live in Canada.

[QUOTE=DukeNukem;2519528]I downloaded the movie but haven’t watched it yet. Good thing I live in Canada.[/QUOTE]

For now, their tabling new copyright legislation next week. Our only hope is that we get a call for reelection before it completes its journey through the legislative process.

[QUOTE=DukeNukem;2519528]I downloaded the movie but haven’t watched it yet. Good thing I live in Canada.[/QUOTE]

So you live in a “pirate” nation . . . book’em Dano :cop:

[QUOTE=Zod;2519573]For now, their tabling new copyright legislation next week. Our only hope is that we get a call for reelection before it completes its journey through the legislative process.[/QUOTE]

I’m in Ottawa next week. I’ll see if Steve Harper is available to chat. Maybe I can change his mind.

[QUOTE=justcallmebob;2519587]So you live in a “pirate” nation . . . book’em Dano :cop:[/QUOTE]

Ahoy!! Yes, I be a pirate. A Canadian pirate. Ye’ll ne’er get me buried booty!

Pirates are, like, so stupid, and stuff …
Narrr arr … you’re stupid.
No … you’re stupid …
Nah, you’re stupid …
You’re soooooo stupid … pirates are, like, soooo stupid …
Your ninja mumma is sooo fat that …

Does this mean it’s OK to rent the movie and then copy it???

[QUOTE=lebb;2520065]Does this mean it’s OK to rent the movie and then copy it???[/QUOTE] Take an educated guess.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2520372]Take an educated guess.[/QUOTE]

Or even an uneducated guess.

This just in: Pirates call the Hurt Locker movie “stupider”

Then why did she choose to allow anyone with as ‘primitive’ a tool as DVD DeCrypter or DVD Shrink copy the DVD???

[QUOTE=Blu-rayFreak;2520474]This just in: Pirates call the Hurt Locker movie “stupider”[/QUOTE]
The movie sucked.
I’d call anyone purchasing it stupid … especially now that every 2nd person with an internet connection already has a copy of this stupid movie. If you haven’t downloaded it, just ask your stupid neighbour :stuck_out_tongue:

Pirates are … like … sooo stupid and stuff … like, ya know?

[QUOTE=Blu-rayFreak;2520474]This just in: Pirates call the Hurt Locker movie “stupider”[/QUOTE]

Speaking as a person who has downloaded but not watched the movie, I wonder why it got such good reviews.

IMDB - 7.9 (73,830 votes).
Rotten Tomatoes - 97%

[QUOTE=fmijohn;2519425]In the movie the guy buy’s bootleg movie’s himself lol[/QUOTE]

This is the ironic part they talk about pirating movies and yet they condone it right in the movie fiction or not… One has to wonder how they can speak with two fork tongue and claim the high ground…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2520644]One has to wonder how they can speak with two fork tongue and claim the high ground…[/QUOTE] Do we still need to wonder after 5000 years of humans doing nothing but that?

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2520911]Do we still need to wonder after 5000 years of humans doing nothing but that?[/QUOTE]

Nah…but it just goes to show how shallow they are famous quotes

“Do as I say but not as I do”

Update: It seems Uwe Boll and other filmmakers are also accepting the law firms ease of earning income…

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2525614]Update: It seems Uwe Boll and other filmmakers are also accepting the law firms ease of earning income…[/QUOTE]
ROFTLMAO …

It’s the ONLY way a UWE BOLL movie would ever make money with his movies …

I suspect he will only be able to sue 3 or 4 people, who had an super fast internet connection, had a mega brain fart moment, and accidentally clicked on the wrong torrent … and failed to delete it before it finished.

I’d stick my head down a toilet & flush it before I’d watch a UWE BOLL movie :stuck_out_tongue:

/me suspects UWE BOLL has the lowest average for any director on rotten tomatoes / IMDB …