The Hunger Games

Has anyone have problems coping The Hunger Games.I keep getting errors when it is scanning the disc.I might have a bad disc…

[QUOTE=Ojib;2649591]Has anyone have problems coping The Hunger Games.I keep getting errors when it is scanning the disc.I might have a bad disc…[/QUOTE]

Hi Ojib

Sorry I don’t have this title however since it was released back in 2011 DVDFab should handle this title,

What setting do you have for ‘Pathplayer’ and have you tried clean the disc ?

Also are you talking standard DVD or Blu-ray ?

StormJumper, [I]The Hunger Games[/I] release date is scheduled for Saturday, August 18, 2012. http://videoeta.com/movie/113835

Some people seem to get access to them a bit early…but that’s true for every release.

:eek: I need to get my eye checked, thought it said 2011 :rolleyes:

Thanks Kerry

Mine was a Bad Pressed one, froze up at about the 1:15 mark, kept giving me errors waiting for replacement disc now.

[QUOTE=Ojib;2649591]Has anyone have problems coping The Hunger Games.I keep getting errors when it is scanning the disc.I might have a bad disc…[/QUOTE]

Are you backing up a [B]DVD[/B] or [B]BD[/B].

I wouldn’t get my disc until the 18th, will do a backup then and let you know the results.

Reading in the forums for The Program That Must Not Be Named In Here, I see that the movie studio is doing some major league slight of hand with the playlists on the blu ray version. At least 971 playlists. The correct one had nine clones. I assume any of those would work, but they are recommending using 00665.mpls.

If DVDFab doesn’t have a working solution now, they will soon.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2649830]If DVDFab doesn’t have a working solution now, they will soon.[/QUOTE]

Yep, the latest update has a fix for the Blu-ray fake playlist problem with this movie here.

[B]Wombler[/B]

DVDFab 8.2.0.1 Qt Beta gives errors reading the original disc using a DVD, not a Blu-Ray disc. Can’t copy Hunger Games Dvd with DVDFab 8.2.0.1 Qt Beta

[QUOTE=NAH51;2650177]DVDFab 8.2.0.1 Qt Beta gives errors reading the original disc using a DVD, not a Blu-Ray disc. Can’t copy Hunger Games Dvd with DVDFab 8.2.0.1 Qt Beta[/QUOTE]

I agree that version won’t work with the DVD version. I will keep an eye out for an update. :sad:

I had success using DVD hd fab decrypter beta v8.2.0.1 on the blu-ray English version

Strange that an update would support blu-ray Hunger Games and not the dvd version. Guess we will have to wait for dvd support

[QUOTE=sgmvideo;2650247]Strange that an update would support blu-ray Hunger Games and not the dvd version. Guess we will have to wait for dvd support[/QUOTE]

They’re entirely different formats though with completely different protections.

The DVDFab team are aware of the problems with the DVD version though and are working on it.

I’d expect an update out fairly soon.

[B]Wombler[/B]

although it worked on the blu-ray version there is a problem during playback some chapters skip through different scenes in the movie hopefully the next update will correct this problem

the movie is bad, anyway

[QUOTE=bean55;2649664]Mine was a Bad Pressed one, froze up at about the 1:15 mark, kept giving me errors waiting for replacement disc now.[/QUOTE]

Seems mine was freezing at the same mark, Bean. Tried the same disc with ??? (as suggested by Kerry) and made a full disc back up. Maybe this will help you as well :cool:.

DVDFab won’t even open the DVD disk ‘The Hunger Games’.
It starts to read and then I get the dreaded error box.
Tried it with PathPlayer on and off.
The disk is new and the movie plays fine.
I sent in the ifo files so I’m hoping…

[QUOTE=Countryshack;2650635]DVDFab won’t even open the DVD disk ‘The Hunger Games’.
It starts to read and then I get the dreaded error box.
Tried it with PathPlayer on and off.
The disk is new and the movie plays fine.
I sent in the ifo files so I’m hoping…[/QUOTE]

They’re working on it at this moment so hopefully there’ll be an update later on today.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2650659]They’re working on it at this moment so hopefully there’ll be an update later on today.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]8.2.0.2 beta released for the dvd problem.

Try Blu Ray Main Movie and choose 17 from the playlist, it’s the last one with 17 chapters. I think this is the correct one. I fast forwarded thru and it looked right. I tried 665 and it did not work.